Search results

1. D

Any hockey on this weekend ?

Hi all I'm in great need of a hockey fix. Anyone know if there is any hockey on this weekend at the bbt ! Cheers
  2. D

Brent Walton

new signing !!!http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=12025
  3. D

Kurka gone ???

Elite prospects are show Thomas Kurka has been transferred !!
  4. D

new coach !!!!

after reading the comedy that is occuring at the bbt me personally have written off any league success (barring a miracle). what i would like to say is should we be thinking or discussing next seasons coach !! (hopefully new coach) i feel it should be a past player and the person I would choose...
  5. D

Devil of a deal !!!!! Council staff

For a limited time only, the Cardiff devils are offering council employees match tickets for a discounted £11 instead of £17. A 40% reduction for the 3 games devils v flyers oct 27th...devils v Stingrays 31st. And Devils v Stingrays 10th November. All staff need to do is present there staff...
  6. D

Cardiff Nihl Devils

As the NIHL season is nearly upon us (i believe the first game is on the 7th (Sat) does anyone know whether they are playing this year as there has been no news of signings. Last year we had assembled a marvellous squad by this point !!!. ;:|
  7. D

BBT Hockey this weekend !

Hi guys is there any hockey on this weekend at the Bbt. Cheers
  8. D

Nihl devils on Saturday

Can anyone tell me what face off is for the dynamos game ? Also is there any junior games on prior to this.
  9. D

Nihl Devils

Given the fantastic signings Cudds has made I am pretty excited to see the Nihl devils perform. Can anyone tell me if there fixtures have been put on the site or appear in an outlook form etc. Also can somebody confirm the start times and prices etc. Cheers guys !!!
  10. D

3 yr old hockey mad grandson

Hi guys, can anyone help. my 3 year old grandson has taken to hockey in a big supportive way. 1 am looking for a little hockey shirt (any age as long as the devils badge is present) also looking for a little stick too ! can you help. im willing to pay for these items (reasonable costs that is)...
  11. D

25th January Tunnel Closure

Hi Guys just heard the stretch of Butetown tunnels from town to rink will be closed tonight from 7pm. Best to avoid the area !!!
  12. D

Enl devils vs Oxford stars... Mnl

Did I see somewhere that match night live is running fir this game if so I can help with scores etc , as I lost Chris and oj number can someone please send me them
  13. D

New signings

Is It me missing things but is it only Adams and francis signed for next season. Am i rght in thinking stevie lyle is at the end of his 2 year deal, as is ryan. Surely some signings now will boost season ticket sales for next season.
  14. D

blaze verses devils free on pc

http://www.everythingon.tv/channel/view/sky-sports-2-2 have fun guys
  15. D

Wales Vs New Zealand

Hi All Does anyone know where i can get two tickets for the New Zealand game ? im getting desperate now... Cheers Please pm me if you can help !!!
  16. D

Vipers Away

Hi Folks, is anyone making the long trip north for the vipers game on the 23rd, we are going, 3 of us...any others ??????
  17. D

Match Night Live

Hi All, is match night live running this season.... cheers
  18. D

skate with the devils

just heard that they are charging 4 quid to skate with the devils.......... WHY........ This would appeal to younger fans and 4 pound seems a bit steep. is it just me being tight ??
  19. D

After Game Skate with the players..

Does anybody know if the team are going to do an after match skate withe the fans as last year this was real fun and an excellent oppurtu nity for young fans to get photos with the players....
  20. D

Robin Gomez

Hi Guys http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=29168 British Ice Hockey site is courting Robin Gomez to join the devils... copy and paste for stats !!!