Search results

1. D

All the "panic the rink might close" threads combined

Cardiff ice rink to close end of this year! Sorry if this has already been posted, just heard it on Capital: http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales ... -29046064/
  2. D

The Noise Factor

I think the silence from the Devils fans is deafening during play. I almost found the game against Coventry embarrassing as their 1 block of fans were 100% louder than us Devils fans. Sure they had more reason to cheer but we should be getting behind the players all the way through the game and...
  3. D

Devils 10-11 Sponsor

After having a word with some colleagues this afternoon at ITV Wales about coverage for the Devils I had the following response: We are looking to increase our coverage of the Devils. They had a brilliant season last year and were unlucky in the finals. All we can say is watch this space...
  4. D

Devils 10-11 Sponsor

I work for ITV Wales (not for the news team) and I am trying my very best to get more coverage for this season from the sports reporters. It is a little like trying to get blood out of a stone though!
  5. D

Symonds set to sign

Saw Ben down the rink last week, he has signed but he doesn't know when it'll be announced and why they haven't announced it yet.
  6. D

Mr Brad Voth

+1. The team just wouldn't be the same without him, I'd like to see him end his hockey days with Cardiff.
  7. D

Ladies Night

It obvious that some of the players are a lot more confident than others, and I personally don't see the need for them to serve one course without their shirts ons. I wouldn't expect them to do it just like you wouldn't expect a female sports team to serve food in their bras...although I'm more...
  8. D

Ladies Night

I didn't go last night as I was disappointed by the one earlier this year. Our Devil waiter couldn't get away to the bar quick enough and barely said two words. In fact the majority of the players were propping up the bar in the other room all night. All credit to Towe, Jay, Silverthorn and DC...
  9. D

Prpich moves on

http://www.medvescak.com/1/novosti.html