Search results

1. T

Boys double blade ice skates for sale

I have for sale a pair of double bladed ice skates...they are boys as colour is black and blue! size is a uk 10-11!! Great little skates for building confidence!! £10.
  2. T

Ken Hodge Tampa Bay Lightning game worn jersey white jersey

Hi, i have for sale a Ken Hodge white home TB LIGHTNING game worn jersey £150 is the asking price and that is what i paid for it about 11 years ago my first game worn jersey of my hero Ken Hodge. Really dont want to sell this jersey but i could do with the cash right now as I believe my kids...
  3. T

All time favourite non Devils player?

Stole this thread from the KOTG forum, so who do you think would be your favourite all time EIHL player that hasn't played for the Devils? I would go for Jade Galbraith as he always seems to find the net, but can be a bit cocky at times, lol..
  4. T

Toronto Mple Leafs tickets.

Just wondering if anyone has bought Leafs tickets before, and how did you go about getting them? and what sort of prices did you have to pay? We are going in October......can get tickets now off plenty of brokers, but was wondering if it worth waiting, like can you get them off ticketmaster...
  5. T

Jay Latulippe 08/09 set 1 home game worn Devils jersey

Jay Latulippe set 1 home jersey for sale, i sponsored this home jersey from the 08/09 season which cost £195, will sell it for £150 OVNO, jersey shows loads of wear with stick/puck marks etc... hate to part with this but needs must. Thanks for looking.
  6. T

Getting out of the hobby (for now!!) sale.

I have my last two game worn jerseys for sale. MAX BIRBRAER, Heillbronn Falcons 08-09 black home jersey from his time in the German 2nd division last season, shows light to moderate wear mostly with interior exterior pilling and the odd stick puck mark, has a fight strap made my Metzen Munchen...
  7. T

Jason Becker Star Bulls Rosenheim gamer

I have a Jason Becker Star Bulls Rosenheim gameworn jersey for sale, it is made by Reebok size XXL and shows pretty good wear with puck stick marks, interior pilling etc. Asking £150 or best offer, pics available on request. Cheers Mark.
  8. T

Wales online today..

Just read this on Wales online, looks like the players are flying in after all :D http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sports/ice ... -24529120/
  9. T

Matt Elich & Nathan Rempel jerseys for sale.

I have two game worn jerseys for sale, Matt Elich Flint Generals set 1 (home/white) from 08-09 season, shows good wear has fight strap. asking £160 firm. Nathan Rempel Cardiff Devils set 1 home/white from 06-07 season, shows fairly good wear with 20th anniversary patch, comes with COA. asking...