Search results

1. S

Lyle signs 3 year Devils deal

Still not sure about this signing but as i have stated in a previous post willing to give him the benefit of the doubt as long as we win the League title ;), no pressure then - and as for Roy the dad be a sweetie and don't push in at the bar, we are here every week you know :|
  2. S

Lyle signs 3 year Devils deal

Not sure about this one, as i would have preferred an import goalie - but will reserve my judgment if we win the league title :D
  3. S

Mike's Back!

I for one am glad to see Mike back, besides you have to get your number 1 ranked player back and he is that - he must have been doing something right to get all the points that he got and in my opinion a damn good player. Welcome back Mike :D
  4. S

Rumours Thread

That could mean only one thing!!! TAFFY is returning home from Belfast :lol:
  5. S

Playoff Jersey Auction

I hope we don't have those crappy Rhino jerseys for the next regular season. Are we still having CH?
  6. S

Matt Elich

Let's be honest he is a very good player and realistically he should be the first guy that G should sign, but i have heard rumours that he doesn't fit in behind the scenes that well and isn't a good Club man, i know that in the locker room the players have to live in harmony but we need our best...
  7. S

Aubry leaving?!?

I tell you what though, Lyle won't come cheap he'll probably be around the same price as an import goalie.
  8. S

Belfast Giants v Cardiff Devils - 28/03 - 7:30pm - 1st leg

Thanks for your comments, but tomorrow night won't be like the KO Cup semi final, your team can expect a whole different kind of atmosphere in our Big Blue Tent as our fans won't relent for the whole 60 minutes with a rendition of Red army, Red army all through the game even until the closing...
  9. S

Somehow can't see Edinburgh progressing with a 6 goal gap and all...
  10. S

It just goes to show that we are a playoff team and no one likes playing us in the playoffs, especially the second leg in our rink :lol: let's finish the job Dev's and really show it to em, big four or no big four - this is playoff hockey.... :D :D :D
  11. S

New rink

I agree with some of the other posters, as long it is a complete bowl style and has olympic size ice then that will do us fine, but if it happens even better.
  12. S

BBC Sport Wales - The Dark Side...

They do, just carry on drinking who cares??? lol it's the best way. :lol: :lol: :lol:
  13. S

Photo's from Sheffield

That was one mad day - of which i can't remember much, lol :D
  14. S

Photo's from Sheffield

Thats me in the 118 118 outfit, LMFAO.......