Search results

1. L

Devils Vs Blaze Christmas Spectacular - 26 + 27 Dec 18 - League

Anyone got a spare ticket for Thursday please.
  2. L

Scott Matzka has sadly passed

Lovely man, fought so hard. RIP Scott Matzka.
  3. L

Ice skates

No longer needed .
  4. L

Ice skates

Looking for a pair of second hand skates size 7, anyone selling ?
  5. L

PLAOFF FINALS

My son needs 2 tickets for our game on Saturday, would like to be with Devils fans , but as long as 2 together, will sit anywhere.
  6. L

Challenge cup final

i have a ticket spare in block 116, devils end, going for ticket price, please feel free to get in touch on here if anyone needs it xx
  7. L

Spare ticket for tonight.

Have you still got a spare ticket
  8. L

Get Behind The Boys!

RED ARMY !!! Good post, lets go for it tonight !!! :Banana
  9. L

Devils v Panthers - 18/12 - 7:00pm - CC - Chat/Updates

The snow in caerphilly is really bad and the roads very dangerous,we missed the game last time it snowed,really dont want that to happen again.It should be rearranged especially if both sets of supporters cant get here.Its supposed to be a sell out so its going to mean a lot of us are going to...
  10. L

What have the Devils given you?

My son was a big Devils fan and always tried to get his Dad to go with him, but Mike never fancied it. It took 2 free tickets off Shannon (11yrs ago)to get us there and we loved it. Sadly Mike died 6 yrs ago, but i have been to most home games since ,with lifts off my friend Claire or my niece...
  11. L

Tickets For Saturdays game

Just tried Nottingham and they only have 80 seats left ,most of them being in the Coventry block .Nothing for the block next to us .Everyone must be thinking the same thing.Thanks for all the help though.
  12. L

The tickets are for friends and they only want to sit with the devils supporters ,so restricted .
  13. L

Anyone got 2 tickets for Saturdays game ,desperate now !!!!