Search results

1. D

OPINIONS: What do the Devils do?

Sanford: Yes Martin: Yes Cox: No Ully: No Arniel: Yes Barrow: Yes Alderson: No Busch: Yes Crandall: Yes Waller: Yes Brandt: Yes Davies: Yes Duggan: No Pietrinero: No Donaghey: Yes Rymsha: No Crawford: Yes Wilde: No Mosey: Yes Richardson: Yes Batch: No Bowns: Yes Wall: No.
  2. D

Devils Vs Giants - PO Semi Final - 20th April - FO 19:00

King is a fraud, Need to look at an assistant capable of assisting.
  3. D

£8.50 ????

What's everyone's thoughts on the cost of watching the Cardiff v Dundee Quarters on the big screen at the arena? I have always said it would be a great idea to screen the away games at the arena but at a cost of £8.50 am not sure.
  4. D

Carruth

Going back to the future? Isn't that what we have done with bowns? He has returned half the goalie he used to be. We won't attract a high end nm to the club while he is still here. If Carruth was to return am guessing Ben won't be about.
  5. D

Steelers v Devils - League - 30th March 24 - FO 1900

AGREE AGREE. The issue I have, is how can we attract a top NM . "Please sign for us, oh by the way bownsy will be the No1 regardless of form " we won't attract what we need until bownsy retires
  6. D

Steelers v Devils - League - 30th March 24 - FO 1900

Sad state of the club when you would rather put an injured Bownsy in ahead of Wall
  7. D

Devils v Flyers - League - 16th Mar 24 - FO 1900

We need to get used to this standard of NM Until bownsy leaves, no decent goalie will want to come to Cardiff to play back up. We got lucky with Taran
  8. D

Fans' Forum

Couldn't make last night sadly... Was there any mention of the awful state of the car park, lack of lighting, huge holes and the huge out door swimming pool that greets you on the way in?
  9. D

Inside Cardiff Devils Episode 4 ?

Don't bother watching the latest episode... As Boring as our recent play. Very little player off ice footage
  10. D

Devils Vs Flyers - League - 14th Feb 24 - FO 19:30

This game is so bad. No intensity,happy to skate around like it's a public skate session.
  11. D

Devils vs Blaze - League - 9th Feb 24 - FO 19:30

Pool car park was half empty too. Steward in the road stopping every car and not letting hockey supporters in. Swimming gala only
  12. D

Devils vs Blaze - League - 9th Feb 24 - FO 19:30

Lol, I know we will have weeks of posting about pride night and fuss either the jerseys,then forget to tell Coventry to bring their home kit . Pride night in black jerseys it items then.
  13. D

Flyers vs Devils - League - 28th Jan 24 - FO 17:15

Franny on the bench again this weekend. Any news on Klingon kinger?
  14. D

Devils vs Flames - League - 27th Jan 24 - FO 19:00

It's a great idea but the person with it sounds awful, tone deaf,drunk chanting sounds shite, it may sound ok that end but doesn't travel well around the rink.
  15. D

GB squad

Just seen the squad announcement, no Batch,Davies or Duggan.
  16. D

Devils Vs Stars - League - 20th Jan 24 - FO 19:00

Entertaining game very low on quality but fun to watch. BUT my biggest issue is megaphone guy. Love the idea,and all for it. But he needs to give it to someone else,it sounds awful (may be different in block 13) he is tone deaf.
  17. D

Devils Vs Stars - League - 20th Jan 24 - FO 19:00

If I hear that wolfmother joker and the their one more time. I am throwing the music guy off the gantry,at least 5 times tonight.
  18. D

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2023/24

Flawless possibly but we play in a 10 team division so not much need after a while. It can't be that hard of a job to employ someone full time to do, get a decent assistant in to support the in ice side of it and am sure they would be capable of watching a video of Coventry danger men and how...
  19. D

Agree it's PR choice and he will want the best around him. Analysis on teams is a huge tool but not seen any obvious signed it's working. Would rather an assistant coach to support the coach.
  20. D

He is done this season