Search results

1. D

Devils Vs Giants - PO Semi Final - 20th April - FO 19:00

I can understand being happy with the progress off the ice, they have nailed it IMO and I love seeing a full rink week in week out, being happy with the progress on ice though just shows how far the standards have slipped since lord has left. The slating of individual players had started already...
  2. D

Devils Vs Blaze - League - 6th April 24 - FO 19:00

No penalties for us last night, give me the highest penalty minutes in the league team tonight please.
  3. D

Devils Vs Giants - League - 27th March 24 - FO 19:30

Is the last 2 minutes of yesterdays game evidence that an enforcer type player is still needed? Every other team in the league has a 6ft+ player who doesn’t take any nonsense from anyone
  4. D

Devils Vs Flames - League - 31st Dec 23 - FO 16:00

Yes agree, been a complete snooze fest at times
  5. D

Devils Vs Flames - League - 31st Dec 23 - FO 16:00

Play well and win or play bad and lose the buck always stops with the coach unfortunately, pretty sure Todd said at the start of the season this was a Pete Russell team and he had final say on player recruitment. Let’s be honest if we were top of the league we would all be calling him a hockey...
  6. D

Flyers Vs Devils - League - 17th Dec 23 - FO 17:30

Hi guys been watching from afar for a long time, first time poster so take it easy on me haha There’s been some interesting opinions shared since after the fife game, I’ve been watching the devils for about 6 years now, I’m not a hockey guy who knows the game inside out like some of you on...