Search results

1. W

Devils Vs Blaze - CC - 9th / 10th Oct 2021

if anyone has 2 surplus tickets available for me my son, please let me know. 07788208337 Thanks
  2. W

EIHL Last Man Standing - v2.0 - Current champion - *Wannabe2*

sheffield to beat Guildford on Sunday
  3. W

Devils Vs Panthers - 22 Jan 20 - CC Semi Final

I run a small business, i have the backing of my American owners. (bit like the Devils) i hit my targets every month for 2019. i was left alone to do my job, which i did well with the staff i had. Then comes 2020. targets (expectations) through the roof based on the simple fact. everybody wants...
  4. W

Live Stream

i got in with about 7 mins to go in the 1st
  5. W

Live Stream

any luck guys ? still getting nothing
  6. W

Live Stream

yep. nothing coming up at all just bad gateway
  7. W

Ticket for this evening.

i also have a ticket for tonight, very late in the day i know, but if you want it you can have it. free of charge. i can whats app the screenshot to you. someone smashed into my car earlier. so i'm not feeling the love right now.
  8. W

EIHL Last Man Standing - v2.0 - Current champion - *Wannabe2*

Cardiff Devils to beat Dundee Stars on Sunday
  9. W

EIHL LAST MAN STANDING

Belfast to beat Dundee
  10. W

Devils Vs Steelers - 6 & 7 Apr 19 -Play Off Quarter Finals

probably the beat game i have watched for a long time last night. hard hitting, gutsy performance. we needed the win and we got it. was a bit twitchy at times but we got there. perform like that next weekend and i'll be happy.
  11. W

Steelers Vs Devils - Sun 23 Sept - League

do you have a link for this please, i can't find one. many thanks
  12. W

CHL Draw

Ok i am very interested in this trip. to the 2 games. Salzberg & Bern. i have no idea where to start, for booking the whole thing together. can someone who has already booked send me their itinerary, so i can book something similar, fliight / tains / hotels / tickets etc. i've not got a clue...
  13. W

Cardiff Devils v Belfast Giants - Sun 26 Nov 2017 - League - FO 6pm - Chat/Updates

I am planning on bidding on one of these shirts after the game tonight, this auction thing is new to me, so hoping someone can advise. can you pay for these using a credit card ? or is it just cash only / bank card is it like old school auction, scratch your nose and you bid is counted, or is...
  14. W

Belfast double header in Feb

There are 2 of us going. So can we be added to the list for tickets for both games please. Can pay in advance via PayPal or whatever you need. Thanks Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
  15. W

Belfast double header in Feb

I have just booked my flights. Could use any recommendations for hotels. If busses are being organized I am interested In getting involved.. and for tickets also. There are 2 of us going. Thanks. Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
  16. W

Storm v DEVILS - Sun 2 Apr 2017 - Championship 1/4F - 2nd Leg - FO 5:30pm - Chat/Updates

Can someone post a link to the webcast please Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
  17. W

Derrick Walser ...

As i said on the game thread. Walser- at what point did he skate off to the center spot ? did he maybe think the anthem had finished.. as there is a slight break in it before the crescendo. once he had started to leave was too late to turn back. Surely he has more tact than that.. i did notice...