1. D

Devils Vs steelers - League - 2nd April - 18:00 FO

The silence from dops says it all
  2. D

Devils Vs Flames - League - 26th Feb 23 - 16:00 FO

G Goalie leaving the goalie crease
  3. D

Devils Vs Clan - Play-off 1/4 Finals - 23/24 April 22

No matter of you agree to it not , it was in the t and c of youre season ticket application. You forgot it youre fault
  4. D

Devils Vs Clan - Play-off 1/4 Finals - 23/24 April 22

Been like that all season, forget you ticket and it a £5 charge no matter if it the first or last game. So you forgetting you're season ticket has nothing to do with customer service
  5. D

Tougher covid restrictions - risk to hockey?

We dont we follow what welsh labour tells js
  6. D

Mask wearing/drunks in your block at IAW

Was isolated case as just returned from trip out side of the uk and has been isolated also is the the only case and not spread
  7. D

DeLuca

And he gone. One player brought in as cover https://sheffieldsteelers.co.uk/16738-2/
  8. D

Flyers Vs Devils - League - 7th Nov 21

How is then that cov nottingh and sheffield then isnt affected. Players coming here needed a work permit anyhow before britexit. Please take the politics out.
  9. D

Devils Vs Blaze - CC - 6th Nov 21

And give that cov were minus 6,
  10. D

Rules question

There is a new rule book out https://www.iihf.com/en/news/26475/the_new_rule_book_is_here
  11. D

Devils vs Mountfield HK - 30 Aug 19 - CHL

Need to stay out of the box too many 5 on 3
  12. D

Devils Vs Blaze Pre-Season Spectacular 25th/26th Aug 2018

The devil's Twitter was up and running
  13. D

CHL Jerseys online now

There is one on there Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  14. D

Could sheffield arena close?

sheffield council are looking to close shefield arena in arround 3 years and move it closer to the town center with arround 5000 seats, there calming lose of money on the new leeds arena and that they dont need a large arena
  15. D

BBC.

Oh well, at least there coverage Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  16. D

Challenge Cup Final Ticket Details

Oh right cool never been there so though it was 2 different places lol Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  17. D

Though bierkeller was showing the game ? Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  18. D

Could well do, I mean you don't know until you ask and say your kid is under 3 lol Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  19. D

But they do have a way of knowing how many young children are in there but in this case were talking about some one who not under 3 Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk