Search results

1. M

Steve Thornton Game Worn Cardiff Devils For sale

Sorry also to add this is signed. Ta
  2. M

Steve Thornton GB replica Jersey

Hi all I have a Steve Thornton GB replica jersey up for sale, would take £45 for this, its a great looking shirt and is brand new never worn. Email me on little(underscore)claire35@hotmail.com if you are interested. little_claire35@hotmail.com. Alternatively drop me a message on here. Cheers
  3. M

Steve Thornton Game Worn Cardiff Devils For sale

Hi all I have decided to sell my Thornton Cardiff Devils Gamer from the 10th anniversary season, good game wear and puck marks etc, will sell for £200, ono. Please email me on - little_claire35@hotmail.com if you are interested. The email address is little(underscore)claire35@hotmail.com, you...
  4. M

Shannon Hope and Phil Osaer Game Used Sticks for SALE

Hi there I have a Game Used Shannon Hope stick for sale which has been signed by the team of that season, i.e Doug McKewan, John Lawless, Shannon Hope, and more importantly by BRIAN DICKSON who later that season unfortunately passed away, this truly is a great piece of memorabilia for any Fan...
  5. M

Osaer Stick

Happy to sell for £30.
  6. M

Osaer Stick

Hi all I have a game used Osaer stick up for sale. Open to offers. PM me if you are interested. Thanks
  7. M

Steve Thornton

I still have a Thornton Gamer up for grabs, will take any offers just want to get rid now. Its a White Home Jersey from the Bison, good game wear on this one. Will take £100 for the jersey. :D Thanks
  8. M

Thornton Bison Gamer For Sale

Hi all I have for sale a Thornton Game worn Jersey from last season, its a home white Bison shirt with some good game wear. I am open to offers on this, pm me if you have an interest. Thanks
  9. M

Wanted: Cardiff Devils Game Worn/Issued Jerseys

Gamers Hi all I have a Gamer of Brad Voths to shift, its an away Red jersey with rips, tears etc from his fight with Mr Cornish, open to offers on this. Not sure if this is posted in the right place if not i apologise. Please PM me for further details or offers. Thanks