Search results

1. D

Game Worn Joe Myers #15 2013 Playoff Jersey

Game Worn Joe Myers #15 2013 Playoff Jersey £50.00 Collection from Penarth or can post recorded for £5.00 Can't attach pics as it says too large but PM me for info.
  2. D

Chris Jones White Game Worn and Signed Jersey 2012

I have a game worn Chris Jones Jersey that is signed by him on the 6. 13/14 Season - Title Sponsor is Smart Solutions. £50 DM me for pics
  3. D

Reebok 9K Elbow pads

Size medium in awesome condition, no rips, slashes or scuffs. About 6-8 months old and used once a week, only selling as I've gone retro and picked up some old Cooper Techniflex ones from when I was a kid. £40 Please feel free to ask any questions, send me your email address if you want pics.
  4. D

Bauer Onepro One piece stick

I bought this from the shop about 3 weeks ago, used it for about 10 minutes on the ice and just don't like it so have gone back to my custom made ones instead. It's righ handed, P91A Curve in 87 flex. The brand new model that looks identical to the Bauer TotalOne in black and gold...
  5. D

Easton S17 Helmet & Tickets to Chessington

Size Medium Navy Blue Easton S17 Helmet in great condition, used for 6 months at Rec Hockey level. Cost me £140 new and only selling as I upgraded to an S19. Pics and info can be found here http://www.prolineskates.com/acatalog/E ... lmets.html Price £50 Also have 2 adult tickets to...
  6. D

Signed "HOSSA" White Redwings jersey

"HOSSA"#18 White Detroit Redwings Shirt. Signed in silver on the 1, Certificate of authenticity included and hollogram on shirt. £150 CASH