Search results

1. D

Game Worn Joe Myers #15 2013 Playoff Jersey

Game Worn Joe Myers #15 2013 Playoff Jersey £50.00 Collection from Penarth or can post recorded for £5.00 Can't attach pics as it says too large but PM me for info.
  2. D

Chris Jones White Game Worn and Signed Jersey 2012

provisionally sold sorry
  3. D

Chris Jones White Game Worn and Signed Jersey 2012

I have a game worn Chris Jones Jersey that is signed by him on the 6. 13/14 Season - Title Sponsor is Smart Solutions. £50 DM me for pics
  4. D

NHL14 for ps3 £30

I'll take that!
  5. D

gloves 13inch plus

Hi, I have a black pair of Reebok 7k gloves in 14" which have seen about 2 - 3 months use, only reason I'm selling is I rather my old Bauer gloves. Here is a link to them - http://www.puckstop.com/acatalog/Reebok_7k.html Yours for £40!
  6. D

Steelers Heads may roll if club ends up empty-handed

Your telling me you wouldn't want club & country captain who is one of the best penalty killers in the league on your team? :DWD Why, 'cos he's played in Sheffield?
  7. D

Steelers Heads may roll if club ends up empty-handed

My money is on Jonna Phillips coming home to end his career where it started if Finner gets the boot from Sheffield. Personally I think Finner has done a good job with the "tools" he has there, a few bad apples can drastically effect a dressing room and the moral; Colt King was the issue in the...
  8. D

Wanted: Visor

I have an Itech pro cut with smoke tint, few very light marks but still in great condition. £30
  9. D

Test of memory for the oldies

Stefan Ziesche?
  10. D

Fixtures Advise For The Club

Send a club representative to the EIHL fixtures meeting instead of no-one going and just taking what they are given like last year. There's a great idea!! Home games on a Saturday are huge for everyteam as the fans can have a few jars and not worry about work the next day, go to town after, get...
  11. D

Blaze the new racers ?

Re: Blaze the new racers They look tough yes but also they have some skill to them, if they are signing a team to just goon it up they won't last long as hockey has totally changed in the last few years. Fans are now more tuned into the skill aspect of the game and winning games with good...
  12. D

Inferno Interview - Tylor Michel

I'm failing to see how he is a traitor or a Judas as he has signed for another team in the league regardless of who they are. So the guy said he loved Cardiff and would come back etc etc, hockey is a short career that you are always going to leave the game with some sort of permenant injury -...
  13. D

Looking for London Knights and Racers Gamers

I have a few London Game shirts. Drop me a line
  14. D

black comms direct or echo D logo jersey

I have a nice black Comms Direct, Phill Hill game shirt of back with original Devils logo on the front. Make me a sensible offer.
  15. D

calling all boston fans

Earliest game I can get to is the 26th I'm afraid. Drop me a PM with your details and I'll arrange to collect it from you ASAP. Thanks
  16. D

calling all boston fans

I'll be in the rink shop between 11-2 on Sunday if that's any good? I very rarely go to games
  17. D

calling all boston fans

If you've still got it, I'll take it off your hands
  18. D

New Jersey's

Yes CH sports will be able to put real numbers and letters on them, if the shirts hold up to it is another matter but there is no reason they wouldnt. Plus point of the CH numbers is that you can have a variety of colour combos so as you can have numbers that stand out rather than the current...