Search results

1. D

Deeds live on espn America now

For anyone still up deeds is on espn America now in the live ame against the Milwaukee admirals
  2. D

Wanted manitoba and victoria shirt

hi im looking for a manitoba moose or a victoria salmon kings shirt as struggling to find them on the net without paying rediculous delivery
  3. D

winter olympics 2010

really looking forward to this.who do you think are going to win the medals.for me its: gold= russia silver= sweeden bronze= finland
  4. D

Our night in nottingham. . . . A texter's review

Hi all Just got back to my brother's house in northampton and after a week of seeing Devil's v Blaze, City v Peterborough and now to top it off Panther's v devils. NOT A GOOD WEEK!! Here is our review PERIOD 1 What a start by devils, straight from the off intensity, passion and effort lots...
  5. D

Betting Accumulator for tommorow

Devils to win Caps to Win Vipers to win Panthers/Giants - Tie All bets after 60mins , 87 quid not bad for a pound
  6. D

Solhiem Cup

Is anyone watching this, europe have a chance after being massive massive underdogs. Some of the americans are stereotypical shouting usa all the time and being generally annoying, the top of that list is christina kim what an annoying talentless golfer
  7. D

Oktoberfest tournament

Something new i suppose http://www.eliteleague.co.uk/news/detail.php?id=6747