Search results

1. D

Deeds live on espn America now

For anyone still up deeds is on espn America now in the live ame against the Milwaukee admirals
  2. D

Mark richardson

The thing that confuses me is why he would be dressed in a devils track suit. Fair enough if he is just visiting and wants to watch his team play but why go dressed in one of the teams track suits surely his current club won't be happy with that. I know I wouldn't be if I owned the devils and...
  3. D

Devils Vs Giants - Sunday- Nov 18 -6:00 pm Chat / Updates

Re: Devils Vs Giants - Sunday- Nov 18 -6:00 pm Chat / Updat I was also impressed with deeds even though he's not the most skillful of players he always puts himself on the line for team mates everytime there was handbags and he was on the ice he was there helping out his team. We knew he...
  4. D

Devils Vs Giants - Sunday- Nov 18 -6:00 pm Chat / Updates

Re: Devils Vs Giants - Sunday- Nov 18 -6:00 pm Chat / Updat What impressed me last night was biz nastys leadership skills. On numerous occasions he could be seen marshalling the offence and defence from a face off and constantly going to players and spurring them on. One that sticks in my mind...
  5. D

Time to make a stand? / CALL TO ARMS !

Where does the money from the playoff shirts go? Is it to the league or the club? I was going to buy one his year but if it goes to the league as the dragons would say, "im out".
  6. D

The Christmas game against Coventry would have raised a lot of funds for the club say 200 fans x £15 ticket is entry is £3000 before we even talk about drinks etc. that's a lot of money to lose for any club .i know not every game has 200 away devils fans but if and I think we should boycott that...
  7. D

Have to boycott the webcasts aswell I for one will not purchasing it this time
  8. D

Stingrays v Devils - 13/09 7:30pm - CC - Chat & Updates

I feel your pain I was planning on going until my car was condemned. I will be going to the other hill games though
  9. D

Blaze Vs Devils - 05/09 - 7.30pm - Chat/Updates

Re: Blaze Vs Devils – 05/09 - 7.30pm - Chat/Updates I am going and don't mind texting again give me a pm
  10. D

2012/13 Confirmed Signings - All teams

best goalie in the league....mmmmmm
  11. D

Dissertation survey

Done......would be interested in seeing the results if that is at all possible. What database you using for your results.... spss? As much as people hate that piece of software its a hell of a lot better and easier to use than excel
  12. D

Stingrays v Devils - 06/11 - 6:00pm - CC - Chat/Updates

Regarding the hit, it was a 2+10 he absolutley nailed him into the boards, he was a tad unlucky with the player turning his back right before impact, this may have been retaliation for Sam smith getting nailed and Carson calling nothing
  13. D

Sorry bou the spelling mistakes, wrong words and poor punctuation I'm trying to write it on my phone the way home
  14. D

A spur of the moment trip to hull to watch the devils and what a choice.it was our first time at the hull ice arena or as they like to call it the most versatile arena around I beg to differ after the strange pre game entertainment the puck was dropped and the devils Started well and were...
  15. D

What an end to the game will write a report in the car on the way home total respect for frank voth and Adams though for getting stuck in
  16. D

For anyone on twitter I will be tweeting pictures on there my username is Dooley1927 for anyone who's interesting , whoever wants programmes let me k ow as I will get them for you and bring them back with me at the end of the month
  17. D

I will be at the hull Wednesday night game and fife Sunday game at the end of the month
  18. D

I live near Northampton so won't be at te Barrhead game however I can post them down tO you
  19. D

I am possibly going up with my brother I can text drop me a pm with details We can both text
  20. D

Capitals v Devils - 13/02 - 6:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

i can do it im going to both games, text me on 07907757236 to let me know if you want me to do it.