Search results

1. M

Parking

Toys R Us carpark is run and staffed by CCC and I’m sure they make a decent amount of money from it over a season. The stewards do give a ticket when you pay, I presume that more to figure out how much cash they should bank a night not to police the carpark. It wasn’t to bad when CCC was...
  2. M

Parking

Ridiculous. If the events were the same time and if the pool do indeed have ‘ownership’ of the car park then understandable. As most Devils fans turned up around 6 onwards while the Gala was coming to an end and thinning out and the unlikely event of anymore spectators or officials turning up...
  3. M

Devils Vs Stars - PO 1/4 Final - 13th April 24 - FO 19:00

So the velodrome isn’t stupid but the lack of parking should the council not get it right will be?
  4. M

Devils Vs Stars - PO 1/4 Final - 13th April 24 - FO 19:00

What makes the velodrome stupid?
  5. M

Rumour mill

Noticed that. Can’t see him being back, he’s been pretty poor unfortunately.
  6. M

£8.50 ????

Elevens - Gareth Bales bar opposite the castle.
  7. M

Rumour mill

Zzzz
  8. M

Carruth

I’ll respond again….That’s the thing with opinions, all got one and allowed to different. I’m sure he’ll be back next year. I think we’ll change at least 2 if not 3 other D.
  9. M

Carruth

My issue is more about behaviour and attitude. I’d be more interested to see how many votes he had for players player and how long PR mused over him being coaches player. I’ll keep saying it…I understand the stats I don’t rate the guy. That’s my opinion, cavy see it changing.
  10. M

Carruth

No it means I understand how the +/- works but as a player he doesn’t do it for me. IMO he often makes odd decisions that leave his D partner and netminder exposed, he ices the puck often which puts pressure on the whole line, he tries to aggravate players then acts like a drama Queen which is...
  11. M

Carruth

Not arguing with the statistics but I’d give him a lift to the airport. Doesn’t do it for me at all.
  12. M

Myers retires

Devils in the detail. He’s retired from GB. He’s very happy in France and in no rush to retire all together…so I’m told.
  13. M

Devils Vs steelers - League - 24th Feb 24 - FO 19:00

Yep. He looked completely lost on a few occasions. Easy to critique from my seat, I can’t skate well enough to even think about doing it but he was woeful.
  14. M

Devils Vs steelers - League - 24th Feb 24 - FO 19:00

Some awful calls. I don’t understand how one ref stood on the play can be content with a challenge but the ref in s different zone can call a penalty. I don’t know his name but the ref wearing 25 made a few dubious calls but also let s few things go that I thought would have been called.
  15. M

2024/2025 season ticket

As I said in my post earlier, there are always gremlins with these things. I’ll give the guys a few days to sort them out before I process mine.
  16. M

2024/2025 season ticket

I’ll bump my gums about renewing my three STs every year but in reality I know I’ll give it a few days for any gremlins in the system to sort themselves out then renew. I guess if I don’t take up my seats someone else will.
  17. M

Devils TV question

I definitely agree there needs to be more perks for the ongoing commitment of Season Ticket holders - I’ve had three for the last I don’t know how many years. No events this season again, very sporadic with merch offers offers, the ST jersey can be bought without proof of being a holder. JD...
  18. M

Flames Vs Devils - League - 21st Jan 24 - FO 18:00

Wise move, he didn’t play well last night and butchered a few chances.
  19. M

Devils Vs Stars - League - 20th Jan 24 - FO 19:00

Given it’s a standing block I’d expect that to be the minimum which most of the time isn’t achieved. It works well enough I suppose, great energy last weekend, back to normal last night. Probably the acoustics of the building but from where we sit you can’t make out a word of what’s being sung...