Search results

1. T

Parking

Little mention of the fact that the existing parking provision for an ‘International Sports Village’ is farcical!
  2. T

Devils v Panthers - League - 24th Mar 24 - FO 1600

Anything from DOPS? Belfast tonight so assume he must be in the clear?
  3. T

For me I just think there needs to be certainty with these kind of calls - as we’ve seen this had quite the impact with the 5 min major. There’s video there, so can it be used for these kind of things? Don’t get me wrong don’t want to get into football/rugby terms where everything seems to be...
  4. T

I’ve just seen the video of Chad’s hit which he got called for boarding on - looks a decent hit to me, personally albeit I’m sure there’s others with a much better view on it. Just interesting a lot calling him out here when you could argue it’s a poor call from the refs! Just looks like a fair...
  5. T

Fans' Forum

Anyone got a quick summary of what was discussed? Saw on Twitter Chad was mentioned as well but the post didn’t say what about…
  6. T

Devils Vs Flames - League - 1st March 24 - FO 19:30

I did see a post from Katrina a number of weeks ago saying they’d been chasing the council over it to get sorted. That whole area is an embarrassment to the council…or should be!
  7. T

Parking is a shambles in general. ‘International’ pool and that is the car parking for it? Same with Cardiff ‘International’ White Water. Absolutely embarrassing it’s half arsed and dangerous. Lights still off outside the rink too…council can’t sort that out but crack on with other vanity...
  8. T

Exactly…same in any sport. The coaches should know this and take into account…we’ll see!
  9. T

Minded he’s hardly iced recently, think he would have been concentrating on showing his worth on the ice rather than getting minutes in the box. The 4th line wasn’t out an awful lot either so I do get it!
  10. T

2024/2025 season ticket

Or you could argue that it makes it even more Equal - ensuring that all are treated with the correct parity, therefore, NOT discriminated against
  11. T

2024/2025 season ticket

That’s usually why business owners employ a Managing Director…
  12. T

2024/2025 season ticket

But you’re implying it. Steve King has said they don’t get involved, so that’s the end of it. Unless you think he’s lying; then it isn’t. So you believe Steve? Or don’t and think he’s lying?
  13. T

2024/2025 season ticket

I don’t think they’d lie just to pin it on Todd.
  14. T

2024/2025 season ticket

Whilst prices are dropping they are still significantly higher than they were, so I think that point still remains relevant in the wider context of general price increases.
  15. T

2024/2025 season ticket

I said in my post that it’ll be interesting what gets said about it. There does seem a number questioning the price rises in general across the board - that was what my post was aimed at. I agree either all should be the same per category or there or there abouts.
  16. T

2024/2025 season ticket

Appreciate the concern around the seniors/disabled increase and it’ll be interesting to see what comes of this. As a general though, I personally aren’t that bothered about the price increases - it was always to be expected and whilst we can focus on extra income, what needs to be considered is...
  17. T

Devils Vs Blue Fox - Conti Cup Final - 14th Jan 24 - FO 19:00

the beauty of sport is differing opinions. Alderson was physical too throwing hits but you haven’t mentioned him - not a criticism of your post btw, just shows how we all view things differently!
  18. T

Inside Cardiff Devils Episode 4 ?

On the other thread a few were naming Crandall as one to go…despite having a very good season so far, despite being shifted around on the lines. Hearing the off the ice stuff him and his wife do for the players and their families and then seeing this clip…it’s people like him that need to remain...
  19. T

Giants Vs Devils - League - 11 Nov 23 - FO 19:00

I said it last season, and I’ll say it again. If you know something or heard something, please just say! It’s pointless saying you’ve heard something without elaborating. We’re all suppporters of the team and want to know the going’s on.
  20. T

Devils Vs Storm - League - 10th Nov 23 - FO 19:30

I bought the stream…more did than didn’t, I think. But it definitely wasn’t everyone