Search results

1. Hodor

Play off

Looks like a team could finish this season on 50 points and still miss out on a play-off spot! Glasgow finished 8th last year with 35 points. Credit to the teams/league for keeping it tight, interesting and honest, even with some 'dead rubber' games for some.
  2. Hodor

Flames Vs Devils - League - 25th Feb 24 - FO 18:00

https://www.eliteleague.co.uk/article/3302-2023-24-roster-updates Chad is available again and Wilde becomes IR cover for Waller.
  3. Hodor

Inside Cardiff Devils Episode 4 ?

I enjoyed episode 5. Nice to see the ice guys and techies get some attention during a very busy period for them.
  4. Hodor

Devils vs Blaze - League - 9th Feb 24 - FO 19:30

I swear Bode Wilde has a twin! What was his time on the ice? The guy earnt that 2mins rest in the bin!
  5. Hodor

ESPN, Fox, Warner Streaming Service

Press Release This will be quite the package if you're into a few of these sports. I wonder if it will be availabe outside the US. "Subscribers would also have the ability to bundle the product, including with Disney+, Hulu and/or Max." I'd be interested in a Disney+ upgrade if the price is...
  6. Hodor

Giants Vs Devils - League - 3rd Feb 24 - FO 19:00

Maybe Pete's getting more time to actually coach/train the guys. The schedule has eased up a bit after a bonkers few months.
  7. Hodor

Devils Sign Bode Wilde

Do we now need to 'officially' sign Bode? He was listed as cover for Joey when he was on IR, that then transferred to River. I believe River's IR ran for 28 days from 01/01/2024. Roster Updates
  8. Hodor

Flyers vs Devils - League - 28th Jan 24 - FO 17:15

A little shout out to Busch! He's found himself on the 4th line recently (somehow!) and back on the 3rd tonight. He seems to have played with almost every possible combination of line mates and he keeps on contributing. He's in pole position for my 'unsung hero' vote this season.
  9. Hodor

GB squad

I guess, all being well (and fit), we'll have 19 players, though we'll have to make Wilde permanent (please!!!). Chad and River back on D. Duggan in the lineup with a point to prove for club and country. If we can get Harewood, we'll still have a nice 4th line - Benny, Duggy and Bailey. Just...
  10. Hodor

GB tourney in cardiff

Glad it's not just me!
  11. Hodor

GB tourney in cardiff

Just bumping this thread up for clarification ......... We have 3 Olympic qualifiers coming up at our arena - Thur Feb 8th, Sat 10th and Sun 11th. We (the Devils) also have our Pride game at home on Friday the 9th (vs Blaze) and are away to Storm on the 11th. Am I missing something? Are we...
  12. Hodor

Too Big or not toooo Big

On a slight tangent, I'm off to Cardiff Castle this year, for my first gig in there. Google says 'up to 10,000', which I assume is mostly standing. Any way, total fantasy, but how cool would the castle be for a 'Winter Classic', one off game!
  13. Hodor

Clan Vs Devils - League - 10th Dec 23 - FO 17:00

Cheers for the updates!
  14. Hodor

GENERAL - Continental Cup Final 2024

I wonder what sort of travelling fan numbers we'll get for the final? Can we get the keys to Toys R Us and turn it into some sort of Fan Zone?! ;-)
  15. Hodor

Blaze Vs Devils - CC - 22nd Nov 23 - FO 19:30

Looking at the current tables/groups for the CC, would Sheffield now be the number 1 seed, so far? https://www.eliteleague.co.uk/standings/2023/39-challenge-cup Belfast have won all 6 and Sheffield have won all 5, but have a better goal difference.
  16. Hodor

Devils Vs Storm - League - 10th Nov 23 - FO 19:30

Team selection and lines will be interesting for this one. Would you change anything after a 7-0 win on the road?
  17. Hodor

Clan Vs Devils - League - 5th Nov 23 - FO 18:00

Looking forward to seeing the highlights. All goals 5 on 5. Points spread all over the place, much like the lines. A debut shutout. Awesome!