Search results

1. P

Taran Kozun

Had a low quality unused audio asset from last season that I finally fiddled around with enough to make a techno track. It's been a while since I did one but TK definitely deserves a track given how far he's kicked on this season. What a player!
  2. P

Physical intimidation issue solved

We’re having issues with our keepers and skill players getting physically battered/intimidated this season. I present the solution, Daniel Amesbury. Guaranteed to put up big numbers nightly (albeit PIMS), and should stop other teams picking on smaller guys. Check out his highlights in the link.
  3. P

Ben Bowns

Haven't done one of these in a while but family wanted to pull something together for Ben after hearing that he came off social media due to toxic fan comments. It's not much but hopefully Ben hears it, doesn't hate it and it helps to show that the majority of the fanbase isn't toxic and...
  4. P

Devilish Remix

Have remixed Devilish. Probably last shot at getting played at IAW... Coventry are playing my Blazed remix when coming out for the third period which is really cool, kids are excited to hear it when we go on Boxing Day!
  5. P

Joey Martin

May not have played his first regular season game back in Cardiff yet, but still time to get the party starting'!
  6. P

EIHL prediction league

A mate is trying to assess interest in setting up an EIHL prediction league. He’s in a NFL prediction league and was planning it to work in similar way with a Google form for people to fill in weekly. As far as I’m aware there’s no cash involved just chance to demonstrate our psychic powers...
  7. P

Coughler 86 - New season - New Remix

I'm so pumped for the new season, and am starting with a filthy funk remix. I may fiddle around with mastering when I get more time but thought worth dropping anyway, feel free to share! Can't wait to get back to IAW!
  8. P

Number of days per game in run in.

A friend has crunched the numbers for me about number of days per game in run up to playoffs. List is as follows. Belfast - 7 games in 20 days (2.86) Cardiff - 6 games in 21 days (3.5) Coventry - 9 games in 21 days (2.33) Dundee - 9 games in 21 days (2.33) Fife - 7 games in 21 days (3) Glasgow...
  9. P

Jake Coughler

Sling the UV tubes under your cars, get the sub woofers out, get your windows down! When I met him he said he liked rap so this is my tribute to number 86. First time I've dried a drill type rap, so probably won't be everyone's cup of team, but enjoy. Feel free to share.
  10. P

Sam Duggan...

I just had to do a Duggs track.... I haven't had much time to work on it so may release a remix when I get a chance in coming weeks! Feel free to share. Hope everyone having a good week!
  11. P

Something a bit different.... Devils rap

After the disappointment of past couple of games thought might be a good time to distract the forum with something completely different while we wait for the bounce back at the weekend. While in COVID isolation (and possibly under influence of high fever) I decided to channel my inner Cardi B...
  12. P

SkyDome Ice Plant broken

Looks like Blaze’s Ice Plant broke last night during a boxing event & their match is off today. Clan are going to have an absolute pile up of games to try and squeeze in. They have to effectively shoehorn in a quarter of a season now. Hope rink functioning again in time for our game on 28th!