Search results

1. W

Playoff Weekend

Anyone buying a ticket is basically saying they’re happy with the price/price rise/principle of the league charging whatever they want. If supporting the team is what you’re about, you do that plenty by going to home games and buying your STs/jerseys/raffles/food and drinks, and the myriad of...
  2. W

Giants Vs Devils - League - 4th & 5th Feb 22

Giants commentator lives in the inferno’s head rent free
  3. W

Devils Vs Stars - League - 12th Dec 21

If we get to the end of the season and still feel like we aren't going anywhere then fair enough. The league is probably gone, Wednesday night in the Cup could be interesting, always have a chance in the playoffs, but there is still plenty of time to see improvement. Coming 3rd in this league...
  4. W

Devils Vs Stars - League - 12th Dec 21

To try and give some perspective...we are 3rd in a close and competitive league, and I have a feeling that come the end of the season a lot of people on this forum may feel a bit silly after some of the stuff that is being said on here at the moment. As for the matches that we're having to...
  5. W

Devils Vs Flames - CC - 13th Nov 21

Also re last night, I’m forgiving the first flames goal simply for comedy reasons.
  6. W

Devils Vs Flames - CC - 13th Nov 21

Embarrassing that Todd even had to ask anyone to get him off the ice. The guy got round the whole team for high-5s and still had time to wave to his mates and casually stroll off the ice. If he might have had covid (for example, could have been much worse) then bye bye Devils.
  7. W

Black Jerseys - 2021/22

Yeh that’s fair enough and I understand that, just would have thought it would be for everyone’s benefit if the jerseys looked as good as they possibly could.
  8. W

Black Jerseys - 2021/22

Why the white background on the sponsor logo - same problem as the peacocks ones. It looks great on the white jersey because it blends, looks very out of place on the others imo. Thankfully there are CHL jerseys for people like me that have an issue with it