Search results

1. P

GKS vs Devils - Conti Cup Final - 13th Jan 24 - FO 19:00

Medveščak Zagreb came here for their preseason and played two matches. Aaron Fox was their Head Coach.
  2. P

Viaplay

Just contacted ViaPlay and it’s a temporary issue. Here’s the reply. There was an issue with playing catch-up NHL events recently, because of that the NHL section is currently not available under Popular sports tab. This is temporary and the events should be playable now by searching them in...
  3. P

IAW Capacity Increase …

As great as it would be for the Devils, for the past seven years there’s been a 11 team Senior in-line hockey with 150 players training and playing league matches at the Cardiff City House of Sport, moving to Pad 2 would be a gamble not worth taking. The House of Sport rink has a purpose built...
  4. P

Continental Cup

When they had an European group at the old WNIR every game had a penalty shootout in case there was a tie later in the competition.
  5. P

Another crazy idea from the eihl

FreeSports and a number of other HD channels are rumoured to be leaving Freeview as the new 5G networks need the space they use.
  6. P

Devils Vs Flames - League - 1st & 2nd Jan 22 - New Year Extravaganza

The Coventry stream was fine but this is unwatchable.
  7. P

Tougher covid restrictions - risk to hockey?

Todd Kelman interview on Radio Wales this morning suggested that the Welsh Assembly Government would cover the cost of lost ticket sales and other sales for the two games.
  8. P

Mask wearing/drunks in your block at IAW

I saw one of them return to block 8 pint in each hand, mask under his chin unable to hold a sneeze in and shower everyone at the front of the block. I’ve seen some pretty bad behaviour since this started but that was the worst I’ve seen, His group of friends found it hilarious.
  9. P

Council to buy ice rink Bro Radio

Barry and the Vale Radio I believe.
  10. P

Winter Wonderland ?
  11. P

Here are some minutes from a Cabinet meeting in March. Cabinet meeting March 22 The existing Ice Rink has the potential to be extended at the rear to complete the development. A new attraction could be provided as part of a review of the facility to improve its overall commercial viability and...
  12. P

Devils Vs Storm Pre-Season Back To Back Spectacular

Couldn’t make out all the scorers from the PA but here’s the best I have Devils 8️ Storm 1 P1️ Dixon•Reid Register P2️ Fawcett McNally•Louis Sandford•Cox•Waller P3️ Dixon•Crandall•Reid Waller•Cox•Sandford Reid•Cox•Crandall Reid•OConnor•DuPont Attendance 2930
  13. P

Cardiff arena

All the plans are on the Atlantic Wharfe website, they are a bit lo-res though. https://atlanticwharfcardiff.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/CAH-HOK-AX-00-DR-A-00-9902-ARENA-GA-GROUND-FLOOR.pdf
  14. P

Cardiff arena

No room for an ice pad on this plan of the ground floor of the Cardiff Bay Arena,