Search results

1. A

3rd place game

Shame they couldn't have put those numbers up yesterday when they were needed.
  2. A

Devils Vs Stars - League - 3rd April 24 - FO 19:30

Looked to us from where we were sat that he was heading at Davies, maybe something said or done after he'd scored his goal. But Brandt was on him like a rocket fair play.
  3. A

Parking

Ah ok that's cool I'll live with it then
  4. A

Parking

Totally off subject I do apologise but didn't want to start a thread on something that could be trivial. Talking about being Peeved off at things, one thing that does my nut in is when visiting away fans start to chant while our intro is on. Is this just a done thing? Do we do it at away games...
  5. A

Devils v Steelers - League - 20th Mar 24 - FO 1930

Know what you mean. Always stay to applaude the team whether it's a good or dire result. Must feel so shit as a player watching fans walking out before the game finishes. Totally get people get pissed off with a poor result or poor performance but not every player on that ice will have given...
  6. A

Devils v Steelers - League - 20th Mar 24 - FO 1930

I'd rather do something nasty to myself with a hot poker than watch the Squeelers lift it in our barn!!
  7. A

The State Of The Inferno Address 2024

Done only thing that keeps me saneish lol.
  8. A

Ambulance parked outside Vindico Arena

Had a medic stationed at the front of Block 20 too.
  9. A

Flames make a change

They really should be looking at players that can shoot from The Blue Line in future for sure.
  10. A

Season ticket Jersey

Found mine in my junk mail
  11. A

Season ticket Jersey

Just received the email showing off the new Season ticket holders Jersey. Just wondered what every ones opinion was over the new design jerseys?
  12. A

Devils Vs Giants - Pre-season - 26th Aug 23 - 19:00 FO

Agree with you on this, maybe if the flames were orange to discern between the flames and the head as it just all seems to blend into one.