Search results

1. ASHIPP

Calling NHL fans.....

For £35, an NHL 'pack' containing Colorado Avalanche Mikka Rantanen No 96 replica jersey - size large, name, numbers and logo sewn on 2 lovely large picture gift books - History of the NHL, Encyclopedia of Ice Hockey. All the players, all the history 1 Ice Hockey rules book 1 X Stanley Cup...
  2. ASHIPP

Programmes

I have a selection of home programmes from the current season and last season to go...free. Anyone interested, please pm me.
  3. ASHIPP

New Devils' Signing today.....is Chad the new Sacratini?

Club has signed a new player btw. It's lead news on the website. Italian Canadian versatile forward Chad Pietroniro....enjoy reading!
  4. ASHIPP

Clan Game at IAW on Wednesday - FREE Single Adult ticket available

As above. In Block 15 Row G Aisle seat. (unable to go now because of work) Please pm if interested
  5. ASHIPP

Any Avs fans out there?

Mikka Rantanen replica Avalanche third Jersey for sale. Large size Navy Retro Avalanche logo All patches/name/number sewn on Vgc only worn once! £25 Pm me please if anyone interested
  6. ASHIPP

Free Ticket for tonight's game..

Unfortunately I have to work at short notice so can't make the game. 1 adult ticket block 15 row J going free to first taker. Anyone interested please pm me on here first with your email address and I will try to forward it to you.
  7. ASHIPP

Bargain Gameworns!

Come on down if the price (and the jersey) is right! All Gameworns at reasonable prices 1. Matthew Myers Mark Richardson Testimonial Jersey White (with official programme). CH Sports quality Jersey with all patches/numbers etc sewn on. £80 2. Matt Pope 2017/18 white Jersey (a league winning...
  8. ASHIPP

CHL/Nostalgia Package

Goodies in a package for all Nostalgia fans: 30 years anniversary puck 30 years anniversary enamel badge All CHL home game programmes from last 4 years Nostalgia Night Festival of Hockey/Legends programme 2011 2 CDs - Challenge Cup Final 2015 v Steelers, Challenge Cup Final 2017 v Steelers (and...
  9. ASHIPP

Any New York Rangers fans out there?

Some game programmes, some calendars, a Stanley Cup later rounds game programme and a magazine Gretzky special £10 the lot including p+p
  10. ASHIPP

It's been a year.....

Since one of our finest and most courageous players passed away. Love and thoughts this week to the Matzka Family. Always in our thoughts, Scott.
  11. ASHIPP

Andrew Hotham Jersey wanted

Looking for an Andrew Hotham jersey. Anyone interested in selling theirs? Please pm me.
  12. ASHIPP

Chris Culligan Jersey - Final Game at BBT

This special white gameworn jersey for sale at £100. Heavy drill CH jersey with patches, logo, name and number sewn on.....plus special patch at bottom of jersey with date of final game and the opposition. Pm me if interested.
  13. ASHIPP

NHL Stanley Cup Playoff Coverage this weekend

Anyone with access to the FreeSports channel and desperate for a hockey fix? Two absolute treats this weekend : Saturday 8pm Colorado v Nashville (game 2) Sunday 8pm Pittsburgh v Philadelphia Enjoy!
  14. ASHIPP

Humboldt Broncos, Saskatchewan RIP

Thoughts and prayers with the victims, survivors and families of this truly horrific tragedy that happened last night. A group of the next generation of young prospects and their coaches/club personnel cruelly destroyed.
  15. ASHIPP

Team GB Selection

Russell has announced his initial squad for training camp. There are one or two players out with injury who were unavailable. 4 of the Devils' British players are included - that is fantastic and congratulations to them. The glaring omission again is Josh Batch....what has this young man got...
  16. ASHIPP

For Sale - Gameworn Stuart Macrae Jersey

From season 2012-13, red away jersey with Captain's 'C', all patches/numbers sewn on, ACityAbode were main sponsors. £80 Please pm me if interested.
  17. ASHIPP

Programmes from the Early Days

Sorting out programmes - all duplicates to go - all free to good home! Several Devils match programmes from 1986/87 season onwards (mostly home) Playoff and Cup programmes from Wembley, some featuring the Devils (from early seasons) A few early programmes from other teams like Durham Wasps...
  18. ASHIPP

Lokomotiv Yaroslavl

6 years today since this aweful tragedy. Hard to believe time has passed so quickly. Spare a thought today for the victims of that team and their families. The ' New Generation' at Yaroslavl are doing a great job keeping the flame alive. #RIP Lokomotiv
  19. ASHIPP

A Few Things for Sale

Just selling a few things - anyone interested please send me a pm. 1. Stuart Macrae red away jersey season 2012-13 (ACityAbode were sponsors) all embroidered including Captain's 'C' £160 NOW £130 2. 2015 red Challenge Cup Winners t-shirt (never worn) £5 2015 red Challenge Cup...
  20. ASHIPP

Team GB

Gutted for Josh Batch- he has been a casualty of the 28 to 23 cut by Peter Russell. The young dynamo that is Jack Prince has also been dropped. Unbelievable. Never mind Guys - battle hard for the next rounds sellection rounds. Hard to understand why Russell would hold on to creaking veterans...