Search results

1. C

Looking for a Big Lou Game Worn #4

Seen this on twitter
  2. C

Weekend conti pass for block 13

DROPPED PRICE £30 = £10 A GAME, NEED IT GONE ASAP BLOCK 13 ROW D SEAT NUMBER 3
  3. C

Weekend conti pass for block 13

I have one ticket for sale weekend pass for block 13 payed £50 will take £35 just to sell it
  4. C

looking for 1 ticket to Sundays game *SORTED*

As title says 1 ticket needed for Sundays game don't really mind where the seat is
  5. C

Jersey For Sale

Message sent
  6. C

Jerseys for sale

Cox sold
  7. C

Jerseys for sale

A Crandall 35th anniversary jersey signed to the numbers £350 Sanford pride from last year signed on the numbers £225 Black Cox from last year with damage on it (few little holes and rips from rubbing on the glass and boards.) £200 have pictures of all any questions feel free to shoot a message...
  8. C

Few game worn jerseys for sale

interested in the Martin Conti cup,
  9. C

Continental cup

I’ve been changed to a flight out now 20 minutes later than I originally booked and my flight back had been moved from 9:30 in the morning to 1:20 which I didn’t mind so much but 4 cancellations so far
  10. C

Continental cup

Any one else flying with BA keep getting the flight cancelled and re booked, I’ve been moved from 3 flights now!
  11. C

Grenoble accommodation

For 4 nights in a massive apartment I have payed for 2 of us £280 which I think is amazing value
  12. C

Anyone selling a jardine game worn?

As title says looking to buy a jardine game worn thanks
  13. C

Grenoble accommodation

Ive booked an Airbnb around 20 mins from the arena, rather nice apartment looking at the pictures for the price. flights from Heathrow to Lyon then maybe bus or train into Grenoble should be a quick way there
  14. C

Duggan 2019 pride

Sold
  15. C

Duggan 2019 pride

Will lower price to sell now I need to sell it
  16. C

Duggan 2019 pride

Looking to sell this jersey, bought it the other week for £250 so looking to get that back. But will listen to sensible offers size XL
  17. C

Sanford gamers

Red Sanford is now sold, white still available
  18. C

Sanford gamers

Away jersey