Search results

1. I

Devils Vs SC Bern - Sat 1st Sept 2018 7.15 - CHL

What are everyone’s thoughts on the SC fans? They may have been good at cheering there team on but they were also very aggressive and threatening. There were 3 incidents tonight, one that I was a part of just because we were filming them. Now I had no idea they didn’t like to be filmed, so why...
  2. I

Snow, not again.

Was just wondering the same thing!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. I

Devils v Giants - Sun 4 Mar 2018 - Challege Cup Final - FO 6pm - Chat/Udates

Anyone know if there’s any spare tickets going? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. I

Devils v Steelers - Wed 7 Feb 2018 - C Cup Semi Final 2nd Leg

Anyone know when the final tickets will go on sale? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. I

DAVOS Fan Behaviour

I was sitting in block 14 and you know their fans have a big passion, but they were like football hooligans!! How they could keep the momentum up to chant through the entire game I don't know. But they were so so aggressive when it came to us scoring a goal or if a penalty was being called on...
  6. I

Parking this weekend?

Is there any word from the Devils that state we are not allowed to park there? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. I

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2017/18

I can't actually work out who we have signed and who is departing for next season? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. I

Steelers v Panther

Is there a video of the incident anywhere? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. I

POFW teams ....

Any ideas who we will play? And what game we will be in? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. I

Steelers v DEVILS - Sun 12 Mar 2017 - League - FO 5pm - Chat/Updates

If we win this game, does that mean we win the league?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. I

Devils v Steelers - 05/03 @ 16:00 - CC Final - Chat/Updates

Absolutely amazing game. I am so proud of this team right now!! Did anyone see the altercation with steeler dan and the security resulting in steeler dan being thrown out of the arena?!? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. I

Refunds

I'm not saying anything against the Devils organisation as I think they are fantastic. I just find it difficult sometime to get a response. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. I

Refunds

Yeah I've found it so difficult emailing the Devils. They seem to never respond!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. I

Refunds

Possibly the Coventry game. I could only book 4 tickets in 4 separate places. But not sure if we can make the game now. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. I

Refunds

Does anyone know if it's possible to get a refund on tickets purchased? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. I

Challenge Cup Final Ticket Details

I haven't read through the whole of this, but I've accidentally booked for Belfast instead of for Cardiff. Will anymore tickets become available at all? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. I

Matzka game

Hey everyone. Does anyone happen to know the full line up for the Matzka game? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. I

Ice Arena Wales

If you can't go 3 hours without having a smoke or needing to use your mobile phone, then you really do have a problem. I'm sorry but I feel like have to speak up regarding this comment. I have extremely bad anxiety and I struggle a lot in the IAW, hence why I used to go outside and yes use and...
  19. I

Devils v Blaze - 24/09 @ 19:00 - CCup - Chat/Updates

What happened with Taz? Was he thrown out by security? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. I

Away Block in Coventry?

Hi, Does anyone know what block is the away block in the skydome? I'm sure it was block 8, but I'm seeing in other places that it is now block 7? Which one is correct? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk