Search results

1. L

Team Photos and memories

Hey guys, Thought this may be another nice little thread. I’m currently trying to find team photos from every single Devils season from 1986 to present. Was going to post this on the marketplace but though I’d ask here if anyone has any team photos locked away that they’d be happy to share...
  2. L

2023/2024 Season - Positive Outlooks

Hi all, Ok, I'm nobody special, just a normal fan of an ice hockey team, a team that has meant a lot to me over the past few years. We have seen so many posts on here recently regarding the team and re-brand, some positive some negative. Everyone is entitled to their opinions. So, I...
  3. L

17 Sept Program Needed

Hi all, Does anyone have a copy of the 17 September (Challenge Cup vs Guildford Flames) program and willing to screen shot the pages containing the Cardiff Devils history and post here or send me a private message. Thanks all
  4. L

2022/2023 Programs

Hi all, wondering if anyone can help me. I am trying to find programs from the games I’ve missed this season as I’ve been enjoying reading the history segments in this seasons programs. Does anyone have the following programs: Sat 1 Oct - Coventry Blaze Fri 21 Oct - Belfast Giants Sun 13 Nov...
  5. L

Support Bownsy

Just heard that Ben Bowns has come off twitter due to abusive remarks and bullying from “so called” fans. There is absolutely no call for this within the Cardiff Devils fan base. I have always felt very welcome at IAW and all the other arenas I have visited and find Ice Hockey the most...
  6. L

Sunday Ticket v Dundee

Hi all, I have a ticket for this Sunday (12 Dec) game against Dundee Stars but unfortunately can no longer make the game so I'm hoping to sell the ticket for maybe £15. If anyone is interested please let me know. Thanks