Search results

1. S

Viola arena no more? (IAW is back)

I agree with this. I live in the West midlands and we have two fairly large arenas, one ln Birmingam town centre and one by Birmingham airport. They change the sponsorship that often that 90% of Brummies ( if asked) would call them N.I.A ( town) and N.E.C (airport), which were their original...
  2. S

DOPS Changes

3 games was what i thought too. Stupid actions. The Belfast fans just seem to have lost the plot with anything Devils related recently.
  3. S

Play Off Finals Weekend

Got my tickets today
  4. S

Play Off Finals Weekend

Care to explain ?
  5. S

Play Off Finals Weekend

What about fans who couldnt get to the arena to buy the tickets or fans who cant get tickets until Monday because they have to be paid at the end of the month ? I come under both of them and will happily buy a ticket on Monday. Its life unfortunately and really not a big deal.
  6. S

Play off tickets

Wasnt there the £5 charge last year ?
  7. S

Play Off Finals Weekend

Exactly !! Well said. But some just enjoy moaning and finding fault.
  8. S

Play off tickets

At least you will know for next year and can phone the Motorpoint arena directly with the other few thousand fans from all teams trying to get through. Have just read Todd Kelmans post on the tickets. Some of you should be embarrased.
  9. S

Play Off Finals Weekend

Strange question but does anyone know if they are these printed tickets or do you choose where you sit on a computer ? Thanks
  10. S

Devils Vs Flyers - 05 Jan 20 - League

Why are you repeating for the hard of hearing ? Just asking :)
  11. S

New Signing!

Not being petty at all . Interesting, to find out the reason. Or maybe I am just nosey :)
  12. S

Standing Area

Totally this ^^^^ Luckily, everyone it's just a handful of fans but dear me !!!!!
  13. S

Devils vs Stars - 10 Oct 19 - League

Off topic.... how were they ? I am seeing them next week.
  14. S

Indiscipline

I was at the game tonight and there is absolutely NO WAY we deserved all of those penalties. The only dumb one was Haddads 10 minute. There was no need for him to have his arm / and or stick that high. The majority of the rest were just the officials being rubbish.
  15. S

Blue jersey

Just a quick question, what are the blue backs for on the jerseys please. I only caught a bit of it and I noticed Richie was wearing one on Grid and I think Linglet yesterday. Thanks in advance
  16. S

Devils Vs Panthers - 17 + 18 Aug 19 - Preseason Double Header

That's the thing with friendlies, pre-season training is very good in spotting quirks/chemistry etc......but until we have played teams once/twice , you can't really work their weaknesses/strengths etc....how to match/stop/ score against them
  17. S

Open training night tomorrow

Not really.
  18. S

Best 2 players you've ever seen in Britain ...

Joey Martin Steve Chartrand
  19. S

Summit: Jerseys

I am just glad that the numbers and names are back to a normal font. Last years were awful !!