Search results

1. B

Stars Vs Devils - PO 1/4 Final - 14th April 24 - FO 17:00

He was there, so was River
  2. B

He pulled out in warm up, Could they have put chad in last min or is that not allowed?
  3. B

Fife Flyers

I love his interviews too! Wish more would follow
  4. B

WTF was that save or fail from bowns.
  5. B

Parking

Just got here and no free parking left and 3 stewards on the entrance of the car park. It going to be a shit show
  6. B

Parking

Devils have put on Facebook it now gala only parking tonight, it is getting beyond a joke now. One minute they are saying anyone can park and now it gala only. Really getting fed up of this now! Better be sorted next season. Shouldn't have to worry about parking!!
  7. B

Rumour mill

It a shame because hockey runs in his family, all NHL players.
  8. B

Cardiff Devils Awards Night 2024

I wonder how many goals he gives away due to his defence or amount of time he in the Penalty box
  9. B

Carruth

One question that should be asked if why 2 import goalie`s who were both drafted and have AHL ect games under there belt flopped for the devils, poor recruitment? Was life made hard for them? Because on paper both goalies would be your number one net minders. They would of played in...
  10. B

Clan v Devils - League - 7th april 24 - FO 1700

You have to feel for Wall at time`s, comes in after not playing for so long must be hard to have that game sharpness that a goalie needs.
  11. B

Carruth

Not really comparing apples with apples when compare the standard of leagues they were both playing in. Look at it this way if you swapped them, would mac been able to hold his own in the leagues bowns has played in, I think yes, however would bowns have lasted in AHL, ECHL, been drafted ect, I...
  12. B

Carruth

Tonight and the last few games has shown he lost a little form which is worrying for playoffs. Quite a Few goals he would want back.
  13. B

Devils Vs Blaze - League - 6th April 24 - FO 19:00

Shambolic of a performance, feel robbed spending good money to watch that shit. People saying it a meanless game, even when I have played friendly game, you still give it your all! I'm confused with Russell, why didn't we swap goalies because another poor night and not good going into playoffs
  14. B

Rory Herman

He is duel, one reason why he came over
  15. B

Rory Herman

I get were people are coming from but if we don`t give these players a chance and see what they can do, we wont have a GB side. We don`t seem to give players a crack, look at Kelly last season and how well he is doing now. Harewood i am surprised he not signed elsewhere.
  16. B

Rangers v new jersey

Great marketing for the league and clubs, on so much media sites it unreal. People in my works who never seen hockey were talking about it
  17. B

Rangers v new jersey

It was amazing to watch, i was at the edge of my seat, wonder when the last time a line brawl happened like that
  18. B

Rangers v new jersey

Omg what a game!! Old school hockey at it finest. I think our arena would go crazy if something like this happened. NHL gained so much attention and excitement because of rempe. Wonder if something simliar would work wonders in our league bringing the excitement it has.
  19. B

Steelers v Devils - League - 30th March 24 - FO 1900

Got to feel for the guy, never gets a run of games and can't build that game shapeness when not playing for weeks on end.
  20. B

Steelers v Devils - League - 30th March 24 - FO 1900

That was embarrassing and they should be ashamed.