Search results

1. clr97

Sheffield Away - 3rd December

Last day to book for Sheffield away is Thursday - book via devils website. Any questions let us know. https://www.cardiffdevils.com/tickets/book-online/
  2. clr97

On The Wings Of An Army!

We are extremely pleased to announce the return of Cardiff Devils away travel! Book online - https://www.cardiffdevils.com/ Any questions? Email us at Cardiffdevilstravel@gmail.com Come and see us upstairs in the main bar on Match nights!
  3. clr97

Away Travel is Back!

Away travel is back! Book online at cardiffdevils.com or visit us at the main bar Saturday! Pickups at the arena or Coldra! DM any questions or email us at cardiffdevilstravel@gmail.com!
  4. clr97

Looking for: Childrens jersey

Afternoon I’ve got a friend who’s started bringing her little one and is looking for a couple childrens jerseys. Possibly youth XS/S if anyone is getting rid of any! Thank you.
  5. clr97

Grey game worn Mac Carruth jersey for sale

Posting on behalf of my friend who doesn’t use the inferno. Sponsored it at the start of the season, grey Mac Carruth jersey, game worn. 450 but open to offers of course. Chuck me a message and I can send pictures, but it’s just the grey version of this years jerseys.
  6. clr97

ALL JERSEYS NOW SOLD

Game worn White 2019 Jake Morissette playoff jersey - £150 Sean Bentivoglio warmup jersey 19/20 - £85 Justin Crandall game worn white away - £200 To be honest no idea really how much these are worth so more than open to offers. Listing elsewhere so message me.
  7. clr97

Game worn Cox, Morissette, Lawday jerseys for sale

Morning, I’ve got a few jerseys for sale. I’ve got a game worn home Trevor Cox jersey for sale, looking at £250, also looking to sell my white 2019 playoff Morissette jersey. Looking for £200 ono. Also got a red Game issued Lawday from 2019 playoffs (£60) and a white blood jersey from 2013...
  8. clr97

Jake Morissette Game Worn 2019 Playoff Jersey

Evening guys, I’m looking to sell my white 2019 playoff Morissette jersey. Looking for £200 ono. Also got a red Lawday from 2019 playoffs (60) and a white blood jersey from 2013 (£30) that I’m looking to shift. Pics are too large to upload so PM me and I’ll get some sent over Thanks
  9. clr97

Can anyone help?

Hey guys, trying to determine when this jersey is from. (Sorry if not in right thread) does anyone know? Bought it and love it but not sure on the year as I’ve only been following properly for a few seasons. Thanks!