Search results

1. K

Fans' Forum

I openly welcome feedback, because if we don't know what we could differently or listen to suggestions, how can we ever get better as an organisation? Which is why we are holding a fan forum - an opportunity to ask questions, debate, share suggestions / ideas, everyone then feels more connected...
  2. K

Fans' Forum

10 years ago we had an owner who had isolated the fan base, didn't look after the players and we finished in 9th place. You now have owners and an organisation who actively engage with fans and players who are treated well, with a competitive team. Yes we may make unpopular decisions or even...
  3. K

Fans' Forum

Absolutely wrong opinion about the aim of our Fan Forum. We want to give fans the opportunity to meet with us and ask those burning questions or share ideas or suggestions. It really saddens me to read the negative comments posted so far, when we are probably the only club in the EIHL to...
  4. K

Devils TV question

@Martynwo - we always welcome feedback from our fans...you can speak to myself on match night, email info@cardiffdevils.com or telephone us. We also receive a lot of feedback via our match night volunteers where suggestions are shared from fans. With regard to the lighting, this has been...
  5. K

GENERAL - Continental Cup Final 2024

Season ticket holders you have until 23:59 on 22 December to book your seats via the link below https://www.cardiffdevils.com/tickets/season/ Select either tournament or the games you wish to book and you will then be prompted for your email address
  6. K

GENERAL - Continental Cup Final 2024

Sorry for the technical glitch, one minor step missed in the setting up of 6 games and a tournament pass. If you booked a tournament pass it covers all 6 games, even if you saw the error message but if you want assurance on your booking feel free to email us with your booking reference -...
  7. K

Dundee [Game Postponed]

https://bit.ly/3tZMqEm Announcement just out concerning our home games that were scheduled for this week
  8. K

Pre season

Hey we haven't made a decision as of yet about streaming the preseason games. As soon as we have an update we will post it on social media and our website. Hope this helps!
  9. K

Pre season

Gavin we are sorry about the ticketing system and the issue with recognising multiple purchases. This has never happened before and has been raised with the provider to resolve. With regard to the handling fee, the preseason games are not included in your season ticket and we have already...
  10. K

Fournier Released

I can confirm I reached out to Malko via DM on Twitter early evening yesterday
  11. K

steelers Vs Devils - CC 1/4F - 7th Dec 22 - 19:30 FO

For those of you who cannot make the Q&A, you can of course email your questions to info@cardiffdevils.com, before 2pm today and we will hand these off to JD who will be facilitating the Q&A with Todd. We have always had an open dialogue with our fans and like you all, know the frustration...
  12. K

Just to clarify Todd has never used my account, but in the past used Kris Agland's.
  13. K

Afternoon All Come one, come all - we cordially invite you to the Q&A pregame in the main bar with Todd at 5:45pm tomorrow. Rather than speculate online, this is your opportunity to ask all of the questions in person, that have been raised on this thread and forum in general, regarding our...
  14. K

Parking Belfast Home 19.8.22

Just an update to share...Cardiff Council have just notified me that their control centre has set up a plan to allow more green light time to help the flow of traffic exiting from the Vaccine Centre site, so hopefully a noticeable improvement tomorrow.
  15. K

Meet the players

This was a system issue which has now been rectified. Book here https://www.cardiffdevils.com/tickets/book-online/
  16. K

Car Parking

We can certainly put this suggestion forward, but for the beginning of our 2022/23 season the current and main entrance on Olympian Drive will be the access point. Any changes we will publish on our website.
  17. K

Car Parking

The car parks to be used should be the main arena, International Pool, Toysrus or Wilcox House. The road at the rear of the Arena is for staff only and the gates will be locked each game. Hope this helps!
  18. K

Car Parking

I thought I would share that we received confirmation from the Council last week that we can continue to use the ToysRus and Wilcox House parking for the coming season. They have all our home game dates and unless there are some last minute changes to the schedule of building works, fans should...
  19. K

Ticket Vouchers?

Hi Right now, we are waiting to find out the support package offered by WG so we can figure out what we can do for our season ticket holders. Hopefully this ban on spectators is only for 2 home games, which could potentially be made up if we advance to the semifinal of the Challenge Cup and the...
  20. K

Ticket Vouchers?

Hi we are sorry for the delay. You should have received an initial email sent on 21st December to all customers who booked tickets for our games on 27th December and 1st January, explaining the restrictions imposed by the local government. Since then we have been working through 3,200 ticket...