1. N

Transfer of individual match tickets digitally

Is this possible because I don't want to transfer full season ticket
  2. N

2 adult and one child ticket for sale for tomorrow's game

Can't make it. £30 for all
  3. N

Parking

After all the hassle getting into the swimming pool car park this weekend, I have just phoned Cardiff Council and they have confirmed that the car park is for users of ice rink, swimming pool and white water rafting. We CANNOT be stopped using it. If someone tries to stop us on gate, ask for...
  4. N

2024/2025 season ticket

Anyone have an idea when we will know prices for these. Know they will go up but hope they are realistic in current climate
  5. N

Looking for small adult GB shirt

Anyone selling one as above for upcoming tournament in Cardiff
  6. N

Joey Martin Youth Black Peacocks Shirt

£20. Fab condition, just too small.
  7. N

Car Parking and 50/50

So officially been announced that parking in Wilcox House and Toys R is a fiver a car and also 50/50 tickets gone up to £2 each. Less tickets bought from us and I am sure many more. Why change what works
  8. N

Manchester Storm friendly on 28.8.22

Anyone know what block away fans sit in?
  9. N

Six Nations to be played behind closed doors

What will this mean for Devils? Talking another month away so are we likely to be watching online for that long?
  10. N

Glasgow Clan game on 8.1.22

Is this another game that is at risk of being cancelled due to Glasgow's game tomorrow being cancelled?
  11. N

Winnipeg Jets Russ Romaniuk Jersey

Have a Russ Romaniuk Winnipeg Jets jersey (not game worn or game issue) Jersey for sale. Russ has signed it but not personalised it. Looking for £125. Anyone interested as a Xmas present?
  12. N

4 tickets for Steelers game available

We can't make Saturday's game due to dreaded Covid. Have 2 adult and 2 child tickets available for £40 total. Anyone interested?
  13. N

Adult and child ticket for sale in Block 7 for Storm game

As per thread details. Anyone interested? £20 for both tickets.
  14. N

Upcoming season thoughts

Just having a think about the upcoming season. How will CHL fit into date of league potentially starting ie. Will the players fly in some time in September, play the CHL and hang around until season starts, fly back home or will the CHL be delayed as well?
  15. N

Kids Game

Anyone heard anything about this as supposed to hear today. Don't know if you hear if the answer is no.
  16. N

Pre-season games

Have people noticed how many empty seats are available on Saturday night. Does anyone think it's because it is expensive for a friendly game?
  17. N

Question

Has anybody left any of the last two home games a few minutes early to avoid car park queues via the side exits?
  18. N

Friendly games

Just looked at number of tickets sold for tomorrow's game and can see that there are quite a few seats left. I can understand the CHL games selling as a full price ticket but why do the other games have to be sold at full price. Surely more chance of a better attendance if a bit cheaper. We...
  19. N

Hotham

Anyone else read anything into Hotham's tweet last night about not ruling out damaging the new elite league trophy. Hope I'm wrong in thinking he's going to a different elite league club. I would be devastated.
  20. N

Early face off times

Loving the idea of just introducing this for a few games to see how it goes. Hopefully will be a success!