Search results

1. E

Devils Shop Online-WHERE ARE YOU?

The prices on the shop are terible!!! £100+ for a but end with 2 pictures??? thats day light robbery!! I have plenty of sticks and photos and signed pucks for that matter and they didnt come anywhere near that much. I know its xmas but ****** thats taking the mick!!!
  2. E

Wales's 50 sexiest men - guess who is number 32!

Stevie should have come 1st :) gutted x
  3. E

cup games

I rang the office yesturday and spoke to Brent.. the 3 cup games before xmas are included int he season ticket :) x
  4. E

Prpich released...

Totally Gutted!!!! Such a talent too. Grr xx
  5. E

Lyle signs 3 year Devils deal

Omg... Im so excited. Signin of the season for me :) Very happy lady x
  6. E

for sale

How much wuld u want for the Osaer stick? x
  7. E

playoff jerseys

I will get it lol xx
  8. E

EPL Playoff Finals

Peterbrough won 5-4
  9. E

Rumours Thread

We must get Jays signature on paper asap. And if Sly is floating about get him bak in a devils jersey!! x
  10. E

playoff jerseys

I got jay's home but am desperate for his away grrr x
  11. E

double header weekend

What's going on with the fixtures :S We got another double header now on the 7th/8th now. Grr all soo confusing x
  12. E

Phil osaer in Sarsporg. League champions tonight

Awesome news!! Glad to see he is doing so well :) Congrats phil xxxx
  13. E

Players for next season?

I would love for Tyson to return to us next season :) hes sooo talented and for him to retire would be terrible. Fingers crossed G can push his buttons and make him stay :) xxx
  14. E

SHEFFIELD STEELERS AWAY 15th MARCH

Could you put me down for 2 aswell please? Its my boyfriends birthday on the sat so it should be a good away trip for his bday lol xx
  15. E

Bison v Devils - 03/01 - 6:30pm - Chat & Updates

I think we have played them once at home cos I remember seeing Stevie Awesome win, well done boys. Lets hope we can so as well 2morro xx
  16. E

Devils v Bison - 21/12 6PM - Chat & Updates

Love it when Bison are in town, The fans are awesome, didnt shut up all night :) Harty looked in agony, but good to hear he was up and about later on. Gutted bout Vother not playing but fungers crossed for boxing day. Did anyone see the bison goalie get Stewart right in the chops with the...
  17. E

Devils vs Sheffield - 14/12 6pm FO - Chat/Updates

Just wanted to say that even though we lost I thought the guys played really well even though we were 3 guys down. The atmosphere in the rink wa amazing, an the old entrance music got everyone going. Its unlucky that we lost but lets hope the atmosphere stays like it was last night. Everything...
  18. E

Will this be a success?

I would love to see Jay and Brad for our imports and Phill Hill and Matt for our brits x