Search results

1. Gavevs88

Stephen Dixon 18/19 game worn.

Good condition with some game wear. Fully stitched and great looking jersey, £220 ONO.
  2. Gavevs88

Ticket for NYE game.

Hi all, looking for a ticket for Sunday. Anyone not using their ST or have a spare I could buy please?? Cheers!
  3. Gavevs88

Game worn Sanford Jersey.

Size large, some game wear, Lovely looking jersey it's just a bit small for me so I don't wear it and with Christmas coming up I think it'll shrink even more..... Looking for 250 please. Can bring to a game or post.
  4. Gavevs88

New signing Confirmed

Looks like we are about to announce someone based on the twitter hint. Could this be the big D Man we needed to have some authority and to intimidate?
  5. Gavevs88

Rutkiss Jersey wanted.

Don't ask why, but looking for a Rutkiss Devils Jersey, replica preferably as don't want to spend loads. Let me know!
  6. Gavevs88

Jerseys for sale, 2 Joey Martin, 1 Jake Coughler.

Joey Martin 18/19, fully stitched home replica, gorgeous Jersey. Only selling as just bought a game worn version. £75 size XL and signed. Joey Martin Jersey from 19/20 where they got the Matkza badging wrong so a bit of a rare one this. Stitched numbers and logo Size Large £60 Jake Coughler...
  7. Gavevs88

Vindico sponsorship.

Sounds like a really good deal for the club and a great revenue stream, guys that love the club and aren't just in it for the money. Maybe they'll finally fix the dodgy screen on the jumbotron now? :)
  8. Gavevs88

Free ticket for awards.

I know it's short notice, but would hate to see it go to waste. If you want it let me know and I'll email it straight over?!
  9. Gavevs88

Red Millennium Jersey, like new. Large

Lovely looking Jersey, but I've bought the away version and this one was always a little bit snug on me so reluctantly it's up for sale. Paid £50 and willing to take that for it. Any Qs message me :)
  10. Gavevs88

Flights for Belfast for sale.

Friend of mine has two flights from Cardiff with Air Lingus for the Belfast DH but is unable to go. They fly out Saturday morning and come back Monday. They are £170 return each, he will cover the cost of changing the names. Let me know if interested and I can pass on more details, thanks.
  11. Gavevs88

Ticket for Blaze wanted 27/12

Anyone got a spare ticket to sell for tomorrow? Don't mind where it is :), cheers!
  12. Gavevs88

Wanted - White Millennium Jersey.

I've got a red one in a large, but really want a white one as it's the first Jersey I ever had as a kid. Happy to look at a swap, or to buy outright etc. Let me know :)
  13. Gavevs88

Conti Cup opponents.

Not seen much talk on here regarding the weekends opponents. What sort of standard are we expecting? Anyone know anything about any of the 3 teams or any players to look out for? I for one am excited to see us play someone different with a bit of EIHL pressure off. It could be just what we...
  14. Gavevs88

Fournier XL white 19/20 Replica for sale

Lovely condition, just trying to have a clear out to make some room. Lovely looking Jersey, just a bit big for me now after losing some timber. Will post pics later but any Qs let me know. £50 ono.
  15. Gavevs88

Cox Season ticket Jersey for sale

Bought it this year, but decided I prefer the black and red instead so looking to sell the green and black one. It's a size Large, only been work 3 or 4 times as I alternate with my others. Paid £78 but happy to take offers. Beat the waiting time and get this seasons Jersey early :)
  16. Gavevs88

Skyline Jersey 2019/20 size small

Morning all, bought this for the Mrs and its a bit too small, no name or number and in superb condition its practically like new. Paid £35 for it and happy to take that for it to pass on the bargain to someone else. I'll be at the Giants game next Friday so can bring it with me then. DM me if...
  17. Gavevs88

Matt Register on 2 ales

Listening to this on my morning run/dog walk. It sounds like things turned quite sour between him and the club? Shame he's not back after the season he had. Wonder what went wrong after it sounds like he was as good as returning? Was it a case of him or Jards?
  18. Gavevs88

Merchandise and kit sale

Advertised to open at 10am, we got there for half 9 and people were already walking out with stuff and all the best stuff was already gone. Seemed a bit strange to advertise a time then open early?! Bit of a wasted trip really!
  19. Gavevs88

New Jerseys

Ordered my new jersey on the 10th, was told 2-3 weeks online and not heard anything yet. I really hope this doesn't turn into the drama we had in 2019? Anyone else ordered and had theirs yet? I know it's only been 2 weeks so far but just wondering :)
  20. Gavevs88

Skyline jersey from 19/20 season

Afternoon all, my mrs is looking for the CC jersey from the cancelled season, does anyone have one they want to sell?