Search results

1. D

GB

For anyone that missed the Belarus game, it’s repeated at noon today (Thursday)
  2. D

KHL: live games on Freesports

8.9.20 1555 - Dinamo Riga v Vityaz (repeated at midnight) 17.9.20 1725 - Spartak v SKA 24.9.20 1725 - CSKA v Severstal times are off the freesports website
  3. D

Day 1 of withdrawal symptoms

Playstation / xbox and NHL 2018 or 2019. both games have the Devils in there (under the CHL content). the 2018 game has panthers also. Not sure who's in NHL 2020 though.
  4. D

steelers Vs Devils - 8 Mar 20 - Challenge Cup Final Spectacular

I didn’t think so. Deffo made the most of it and got a penalty as a result
  5. D

Devils vs steelers - 6 Mar 20 - League

Brilliant performance last night! Masi took quite a few hits into the plexi in front of us, but bounced back after each one, saying (not literally) “is that all ya got?”. Would loved to have seen Riley get his hat trick, but his reaction after the fight was priceless and made up for it . Was...
  6. D

Devils vs steelers - 6 Mar 20 - League

Cup win for sure. Losing the league game isn't ideal but there's still a way back from a loss in the league game. Sunday on the other hand is silver in the cabinet
  7. D

Tickets on sale monday for cc final.

yep. i was hoping for something less chaotic, but had low expectations of getting tickets anyway ;)
  8. D

i think that's because the chosen seats don't get locked off at time of selection, but when they've been successfully purchased. it works both ways in that it stops someone block booking a load of seats then not completing the purchase, but works against in that when there's only a few seats...
  9. D

well, that was an entertaining watch if nothing else. like whack-a-mole....
  10. D

Devils Vs Panthers - 22 Jan 20 - CC Semi Final

P1 - should've been at least 2 more up with a few off the iron work and a few squandered chances. panthers were barely in it. P2 - nap time for the devils. couple of soft goals. not leveling blame at bownsy, but when he's one on one with an attacker, you'd normally put your money on 33 every...