Search results

1. T

Blaze Vs Devils - CC - 31st Oct 2021

Yup to spend so much of my time like most of you keyboard warriors on the inferno as a devils super fan having my 50p worth each day
  2. T

No thanks mate I’ll keep the way I am with you
  3. T

Nope never even met the guy, just really funny that he’s not played for games and hockeymad straight into the kill saying he’s got to go, I do wonder what game he watches. Agreed his not banging in the goals but not all players do.
  4. T

But it’s ok to attack a player?
  5. T

DuPont 5pts In challenge cup?
  6. T

*Edited rule #7*
  7. T

Devils @ Guilford

Not a new member for sure, just never really post anything on here like most members. I just feel you have a massive problem with DuPont and are always native even after other members have said give him time and have also reference Ulmer time to settle in. Yes my post come across childish but...
  8. T

Devils @ Guilford

Stop being a keyboard warrior and go chat with DuPont personally and tell him how you feel……. Hopefully Louis is next to him when you tell him how you feel about his hockey season so far
  9. T

eBay - all time jersey auction

Anybody looked into the bidding on these jerseys? I noticed that many jerseys have account bids with zero sales or purchases on them. could be reading to much into it but seems like someone is bidding these jerseys up with no intention on winning. Not a big fan of eBay that’s for sure
  10. T

Pride Jersey Auction

That’s some nice money to make fair play
  11. T

Pride Jersey Auction

Couldn’t make this event but anybody know how much each jersey went for?
  12. T

Shirt framing

Cardiff frame they do all the stuff with the devils anyways
  13. T

Jersey update

So I had the phone call Wednesday to collect my shirt from the bar shop after ordering on the launch night. Long wait but these things happen I guess, collected my shirt and happy with the shirt, 10 mins later noticed an error with the shirt, Jardine 77 as captain with a C on the front. Credit...