Search results

1. D

Money generator for the club .....

I like @JC23's idea of the zoom with Skalde. Would be excellent. Unfortunately I can't see an expansion of YouTube making the club enough money for it to make sense financially, you need big numbers to make significant money and with what it would require to make such videos, I doubt it'd be...
  2. D

Any updates on our Devils players in Europe

I don't understand why the club doesn't do more to promote this? Have you tried to reach out to help Oliver? You're doing a brilliant job here but not everyone will see it?
  3. D

New Jerseys

I do wonder though if it'll 'annoy' some of the sponsors who would stay on and have been very loyal?
  4. D

New Jerseys

Loving the no sponsors - think it makes sense in these times and nice for us fans to be able to support the club while also getting something out of it. They're not cheap so don't blame people for not buying
  5. D

Fie adolfson moves on

From what I've heard both Fie and the young kid they had working in the office where made redundant when furlough ended. Hopefully they've both been able to find other jobs - tough times out there.
  6. D

Fan-challenge

Just seen on the Devils twitter that it's the last call for the fan-challenge. We're tied for second place and I'm sure I read somewhere that second place gets 6000 euros so let's make sure we get second place. I think Belfast are guaranteed to win it but we should aim to at least get second...