Search results

1. doron

is this a joke? lee valley ice rink

this on www.leevalleylions.co.uk or look at 4000 and counting utube (new icerink killing the sport by this decision ) You can't park cars ?can't sell tickets online? only allow 100 spectators? whats the point? We’ve been instructed by Lee Valley Ice Centre that if we promote reservations to the...
  2. doron

Time one ice, new graphics, and xG!

they are introducing new info on the EIHL website for match games, looks really good. I look forward to seeing these, after each game. there's a lot of detail there. any player not doing their job will stand out now. this is a great help to the coaches and the fans, great job on bringing this...
  3. doron

is planet ice fit for purpose

planet ice and the lack of care of their premises and the damage that it is doing to ice hockey and the lack of alternatives
  4. doron

EIHL Blindside Trading Cards

never heard of these things before nice collector items.
  5. doron

EIHL Jerseys Ranked! (2020) from canada

if he was looking at the Cardiff black jersey i think we be in top 2 , i think the black jersey is outstanding, but it's all about individual taste, so it doesn't mean much really nice to see people talk about this league though
  6. doron

GB under 20s

after watching the game that ended in 6-3 to Japan i thought we played well, the penalties done us in though, Japan scoring three times on the powerplay, GB need to stay out of the box so even though we played well, i would after say japan played i tight game and their goalie was on fire. we...
  7. doron

Belfast Giants release Patryk Wronka.

Belfast Giants release Patryk Wronka.(eihl website) i thought he was a good player from the times i saw him play . released per his request following Wednesday’s game in Cardiff .????????? or was he pushed???