Search results

1. E

Can you help? Devils merchandise (t-shirts)

Hey Devils fans, I’m looking to purchase a couple of t shirts for my son and daughters Xmas. We live in Edinburgh so obviously can’t get to the game to get the correct size. Can anyone tell me if the t-shirts are tight fit? My girl is 14 and now in to 10 woman’s size. What would you recommend...
  2. E

EIHL Memories FB Group

Hi Devils fans I have set up a group for EIHL memories. Basically for fans to post old photos, videos etc from over the last 18 years. Feel free to join and post away. Some good content already been put up and we have some old players also joined up. Good to hear different opinions on former...
  3. E

Merv Priest Interview

Hi Devils fans, Thought you might enjoy this read on a recent interview I covered with former Devil Merv Priest. Good luck today guys https://eastycatchesupwith.wordpress.com/merv-priest/ Cheers Easty
  4. E

Old Devils photographers

H Devils fans, I know this will be a long shot but does anyone know who was the Devils photographer back in the 80’s&90’s? I have my own website interviewing old Murrayfield Racers players and on the look out for old photos. The Racers and Devils had many battles over the years and thought...