Search results

1. D

Rumour mill

Bye lordo bye inferno.. The time is right and I hope everyone the best.
  2. D

Rumour mill

It's a live link for us all to comment and say goodbye to lordo that's my opinion. I can see tears in his eyes and a lump in his throat already
  3. D

Rumour mill

He turned down the innsbruck job your right It seems hes off to nailers now
  4. D

Rumour mill

Hes turned down the innsbruck job. He had a 2 hour phone conversation today and is staying with us.
  5. D

Rumour mill

I feel like I am being bullied and might take this further. I'm not the strongest of people as it is. Everytime I tweet a few people make sly remarks or call me names.
  6. D

Rumour mill

I might have to leave the forum.. Andrew lord has been offered the job but whether he signs for innsbruck I don't know. Source told me hes having regular contact and a meeting in the next week.
  7. D

20/21 Squad

I had a guess it was a brit. I said il leave forum if lord and bowns didn't come back. Don't worry I will keep my part of the deal
  8. D

CHL draw

Tbh they should beat us home and away I'd guess at an aggregate score of 11-4
  9. D

CHL draw

Very difficult.
  10. D

CHL draw

What a guess.. One of my favourite teams aswell. Might take a trip over there for my birthday
  11. D

20/21 Squad

Again a sensible post and I appreciate your response. It is a well known phrase I have also heard a thousand times I also lost my nan to cancer:( Didn't mean to offend anyone as i have said.
  12. D

CHL draw

Il guess at farjestad or redbull munich
  13. D

20/21 Squad

Unless I'm told to I wont. I must be included when you say OUR FORUM. iam a devils fan too
  14. D

20/21 Squad

Thank you. I meant no offence to anyone it was just a simple fact. The big C is not funny and neither is kingmo19. For weeks he/she been goading me cursing me etc and I give him a little back. Get over yourself everyone it's a forum. I appreciate not many people like me or agree with things...
  15. D

20/21 Squad

My phrase is nothing against cancer.. I said he is as funny as cancer. This means cancer is not funny and neither is he. What's wrong?? Grow up guys
  16. D

Rumour mill

It's a hoody from 3 seasons ago. Ignore this..
  17. D

Rumour mill

He is not leaving devils. Warriors uk was Panthers sponsor 3 years ago not now. Clearly a wind up
  18. D

Rumour mill

Until proven wrong I'm fine thanks
  19. D

Rumour mill

I'm sure it is 2morrow. Not sure if you live in Cardiff but have you noticed anything any different apart from a few shops closed? People haven't listened to a word what has been said
  20. D

Rumour mill

I said lockdown would be over may/June and it is . Social distancing will be finished by end of August at latest too We will have a season don't you worry