Search results

1. J

Devils Vs Steelers - 3 Mar 19 - League

I have a spare ticket for this afternoons game if anyone needs one
  2. J

Early face off times

Just seen the early face off times and this means that my friends who work on Sundays can’t make the games. Disappointed to be told this so late and now looking into a refund for our season tickets (the 3of them). I understand they want to attract families but what about all the fans who work...
  3. J

Devils v Storm - Wed 21 Mar 2018 - League - FO 7:30 - Chat/Updates

Sorry but I know they do not want to risk injuries but as a fan who has paid a lot of money to watch a game, rush to get there after working all day I am so disappointed with what I’ve been watching. And there are 2 games at the weekend to endure if they decide to play the same. I brought over...
  4. J

Fan Council Updates

Keep it at 6pm as anyone that works on a Sunday stands a chance of getting to the game
  5. J

POSTPONED - Devils v Storm - Fri 2 Mar 2018 - League - FO 7:30 - Chat/Updates

I hope its cancelled too as couldn't make the game. :-)
  6. J

Fan Council Updates

Does the Fan Council have meetings at all now?
  7. J

2 tickets for tonights game together available

My friends can't make tonights game and I have 2 seats together. Message me
  8. J

Cardiff Devils v Nottingham Panthers - Sun 7 Jan 2018 - League - FO 6pm - Chat/Updates

I have 2 seats together available for tonights game as friends can't make it. Let me know if know anyone wants tickets
  9. J

Parking this weekend?

I feel the same. Probably no season ticket for me next year if parking is not sorted. I arrived last night 2 hours before the game and no spaces due to swimming gala. Complete nightmare
  10. J

Belfast fly be flight time changed

i have just had an email from Fly Be saying the flight times have changed in February They now arrive in Belfast at 19.10 intead of just after 4pm Not good for those flying out on Friday as the game starts at 7
  11. J

Parking this weekend?

Kris Agland has responded to me on twitter saying an announcement will be made tomorrow
  12. J

Parking this weekend?

Come on Kris please give us an update before tomorrow's game
  13. J

FACE OFF TIMES AT IAW

Please keep 6pm on a Sunday or my friend who comes with me (a season ticket holder) won't be able to come as he works on a Sunday until 5,
  14. J

Mrs Marsh

A bouncing baby boy last Tuesday I believe
  15. J

Devils @ Hull Stingrays - Saturday Jan 24 - 6:30pm - Chat &

Re: Devils @ Hull Stingrays - Saturday Jan 24 - 6:30pm - Cha Webcast up and running and we also get a full refund.
  16. J

Devils @ Hull Stingrays - Saturday Jan 24 - 6:30pm - Chat &

Re: Devils @ Hull Stingrays - Saturday Jan 24 - 6:30pm - Cha It seems the Hull webcast has died :-(
  17. J

All the best to Max and Katy

I have put a couple on my Facebook of them They looked beautiful - even Max - and it was an amazing day/night. if someone could help me I will put a couple on here Ive tried and failed!!!! Here we go - James
  18. J

Devils v Panthers - 30/01 @ 7:30pm - League - Chat/Updates

Re: Devils v Panthers - 30/01 @ 7:30pm - League - Chat/Updat A really lovely winning goal from Andrew Lord. I think he was just a little happy with it :Banana
  19. J

G

Good news for G he is coming home today. Not so sure its good news for nurse Nina :-) Im sure he will be the perfect patient
  20. J

G's Testimonial Ladies Night

Nina and I will be by the penalty box tomorrow taking names. Come and see us to find out more about Ladies Night See you tomorrow