Search results

1. H

Selling two tickets

I have 2 adults tickets for Saturday Block 14 if anyone is interested £15 each
  2. H

Tickets needed.

I need 2 adults tickets for Feb 24th v Steelers. There are only single seats left. Any help will be appreciated Cash waiting
  3. H

Playoffs without Nottingham

Imagine the amount of empty seats if panthers don't qualify.
  4. H

Ellijah barriga

Giants new player out for season already. Guess they will just sing another import then lol ££££££££
  5. H

Another signing

Tomorrow at 7pm I'm guessing a player who's returning
  6. H

An interesting read on mosey

Personally I dont want him. but at the minute we have worse players than mosey so why not. https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/ice-hockey/sheffield-steelers-star-opens-up-on-his-links-with-new-cardiff-devils-coach-4147186
  7. H

Nottingham playoffs.

Hey guys me plus 1 are looking for lifts to Nottingham on the Saturday return the Sunday or Monday? Anyone have any room in there car will be much appreciated We will obviously chip in for petrol Any help will be grateful thank you
  8. H

Blaze away saturday

Hey guys as there is no coach going. Me plus 1 are looking to go to the away gane on Saturday. Is there any rooms in cars?? We will pay towards petrol no problem. Thanks
  9. H

Well done fife

That's a hell of a result for flyers last night I hope they go on to win the cc Cup.
  10. H

Todd Gillingham

R.I.P to Todd who died today...
  11. H

Red army?

Is anyone running the Red army travel any more? I love the odd away games but I dont drive. Can someone get something up and running again? Even if its a mini bus of 20 odd people?
  12. H

Scouting.

A few questions I would like to ask on recruitment. For example the nhl and other major leagues have scouts. Cardiff devils don't have scouts. And by that I mean people who go around the leagues watching players. We simply can't afford it. So do we actually recruit players by word of...
  13. H

Sheffield saturday

Anyone heading up? Is there a coach with fans going up?
  14. H

Highlights of final!

I see there is Still no highlights online?
  15. H

Tickets

I’m looking for a ticket cheap for today’s final? Anyone have one spare or know anyone selling thanks? £57 for a final along with petrol etc is a bit steep for me
  16. H

Pamthers car in cardiff

A bit odd and I have never seen this before. In penylan today working and I spotted a car with the panthers logo on the fronts and side with gmb all over it. Why in cardiff? Just found it strange.
  17. H

Anyone looking for 2 tickets?

I have 2 tickets for tonight's game. Dm me guys
  18. H

Jack hopkins

https://ukhockeyfan.wordpress.com/2022/01/22/jack-hopkins-to-the-chl/ The Eihl don't Care about British talent.
  19. H

Restrictions lifted

All restrictions lifted and fans allowed back next week.
  20. H

Cc semi final

All teams have agreed to a 1 off game in the semi final of the cc Cup. Posted on twitter.