Search results

1. B

Advice on tickets

Can't believe it's taken me this long to come back on and give my thanks. The seats were great and I appreciate every single piece of advice I got from my threads, from parking to views and everything in between. Everyone had an absolutely fantastic time and obviously saw lots of goals. They two...
  2. B

Advice on tickets

For the pool I guess we'd need to be there quite early. Do they still let kids skate on the ice after the game?
  3. B

Advice on tickets

Brilliant to hear they're such good seats. We're all really looking forward to it now. My Cardiff-born cousin and his daughter, who live just outside Coventry will be joining us but are firmly in the Devils camp!
  4. B

Advice on tickets

Well, we've ended up in Block 19, row G. Not a lot of options for 7 together in that block but I'm happy with the selection. A huge thanks to everyone who offered tips. Hopefully the thread will be useful for other first-timers as well!
  5. B

Advice on tickets

A thread with pics will be a lot of help for the next 'me' who comes along! And thanks for the Row D tip.
  6. B

Advice on tickets

I've never been to Grazing Shed on my visits back home so this would be a good excuse. And yeah, compared with London it's probably a bargain!
  7. B

Advice on tickets

That's useful to know. When I looked at games already on sale those higher seats in that section were gone, which may be the case even when the game on Dec 27 goes on sale later today.
  8. B

Advice on tickets

Thanks so much for the pic. I tried looking online for seat views and couldn't find any. This looks great. That's the sort of view I like personally.
  9. B

Advice on tickets

Q&A is a great idea. Not sure the younger ones will be up for it. I may be in the minority but I loved the WNIR hot dogs!
  10. B

Advice on tickets

Cheers, hip check! What can I expect to find in the bar/cafe? The usual snacks and hot dogs? I'm thinking we're better off having an early dinner before we head to the game. I looked at discounts but it's for 10+ people. At one time we had 10 going but it's down to 7 now.
  11. B

Advice on tickets

Thanks Gazza. So the drums are behind the goal the Devils attack twice? Good to know! :)
  12. B

Advice on tickets

Thank you, that is incredibly useful. My gut feeling was to go high and you've confirmed it. Cheers!
  13. B

Advice on tickets

I've not been to a Devils games since the '90s in the old WNIR, having moved to London at the turn of the millennium. However we're back in Cardiff at Christmas and my daughter wants to go to a game. The only one that works is Coventry on the 27th. Tickets go on sale later today. I've rounded...