Search results

1. Diablo3

Devils TV question

Just had a thought (doesn't happen often!) and it might have already been asked and answered. Would it be possible to give season ticket holders access to watch the full home games after the event? Might be a nice perk to have. What do you think? Would it have any legs?
  2. Diablo3

Clan vs Giants tonight

You may be interested but this stream is only £5. (Take note everyone else!)
  3. Diablo3

Time to cough up

Ok guys, for all those who love this forum, it is time to help James out with the fees . If you can afford a couple of quid please use the donate page, cos he won't ask
  4. Diablo3

Panthers netminding

Alex Dubeau given 2 + 20 tonight for physical abuse of an official after Stars 3rd goal. He could be in trouble with DOPS for that. He does seem easy to wind up which I guess all the other teams will take advantage of.
  5. Diablo3

Deluca signs for Storm

All pun intended comments welcome
  6. Diablo3

Devils host group E in Continental cup

18th to 20th Nov Against Saryarka Karaganda, Zemgale Jelgava and a qualifier
  7. Diablo3

Pacha leaves Stars

He's off to a "top" club as GM. Won't be us so who knows where
  8. Diablo3

Happy New year everyone !!

Let's hope 2022 can get back to normal. Covid beaten, all of us back in the arena - no masks and beating the Steelers.
  9. Diablo3

Two tickets available for Sunday's Steelers game

Hi guys, I can't go so... I have two tickets for Sundays game in the away end, free to anyone who is going. Just DM me your email address and I'll send them over. 1 adult 1 senior
  10. Diablo3

Something good is coming?

Latest tweet from the Devils suggests we are about to make a change of some sort, maybe a new addition to the squad? <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Something good is coming, we feel it <a href="https://t.co/GbepKDQen7">pic.twitter.com/GbepKDQen7</a></p>&mdash; Cardiff...
  11. Diablo3

Inflatable Devil intro

Just curious, have we ditched the blow up Devil now?
  12. Diablo3

Peacocks goes into Administration

Just as well there is a £4m survival package on offer for hockey as we are getting short of sponsors with this latest announcement.
  13. Diablo3

Who thinks the league will complete its games

Given all the cancellations / postponements in the hockey leagues around Europe, what are the odds on our league finishing its games?
  14. Diablo3

Panthers vs Devils

Big game tonight, here's hoping for the W
  15. Diablo3

Glasgow Clan add to their D

They have signed 28 year old Sean Robertson from Briancon in the French league. 31 games 1 goal 6 assists and a -14 rating
  16. Diablo3

Devils Vs Storm - 22 Dec 19 - League

Considering the guys didn't get off the plane until mid afternoon from Belfast, that was one spirited performance against a resilient Storm side. Talk about finding a way to win! All we need is Duggs. da ta da ta da. Merry Christmas to all on the forum, hope you have a good one.
  17. Diablo3

Panthers vs Giants

They seem to be having fun over there too. 0-0 after first but 1-1 in fights :)
  18. Diablo3

Stars post match interview

Have to say, what an honest open interview Omar Pacha gave after the game. Kinda feel sorry for the guy.
  19. Diablo3

Short term signing

MATIAS SOINTU has been signed short term to cover an injury to Joey Martin
  20. Diablo3

Flyers vs Storm brawl

Just read about the post game brawl. Sounds like a bruiser of a game, with Crowder getting concussion from a hit during it and Stoflet with the same after the post match handshake. I'm guessing DOPS will be handing out some punishment...