Search results

1. E

Fans Forum - Monday 9th Jan - Coal Exchange -7pm

I had to miss the forum and have not read all the details but from what I have all was ok. This is what we wanted for the team to talk to us and they are and I am so glad that PR stayed with the devils. we have a good management team, A great team and the best fans lets show the rest of the...
  2. E

Fans Forum - Monday 9th Jan - Coal Exchange -7pm

I can't make it either so would LOVE MNL X X :P
  3. E

Welcome back Vother!!!

HELL YEAH! so chuffed welcome back!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  4. E

Phil Hill Re signs for devils

Re: Phill Hill Re signs for devils really chuffed....nice one phill
  5. E

Vothers

COME MR VOTH SIGN please.....you are the lord mayor of cardiff and we love ya
  6. E

First Timer going to the Play Off Weekend - Any advice ?

we'll help with the chants Ger-Devil there are about 6 of us and we are also sat in block 10! :o : :roll: :o :roll:
  7. E

What Will You Be Watching Friday Night?

hockey sorry but .................come on panthers!!!!
  8. E

Dissapointing Annaversary Shirts

I don’t like them either really after 25 years this is the best, I agree not to over crowd it with rubbish but I had a glimpse of this out of the corner of my eye on Saturday and honestly thought someone was wearing the English rugby top. :? :shock:
  9. E

Proud to be a Devils Fan

well said :evil: :evil: :evil:
  10. E

Sawyer leaves Devils???

GUTTED but i hope all is ok Mr Sawyer....thanks
  11. E

Devils fans get your thinking caps on

whats a misprint between friends a
  12. E

this is an email from my BIG BAD BRO he is not on the forum so i have posted for him...SOOOO many memories remember everyone of them....love it Hits – Jamie Van Der Horst on a Sheffield steelers the guys did a triple spin and finished with a pike. Fight – There can be on one – Let me tell you...
  13. E

Ok these are some of my memories The best hits we have ever seen a Devils player throw. Voth on tait thou tait clearly wasn’t paying any attention to the game Am i making this up...in the old rink before plexi Stephen cooper hit who then went over the boards and got stuck in the netting? Also...
  14. E

Game worn Matt Miller jock strap.

Very tempting :P
  15. E

Mr Brad Voth

+1 brad for mayor!!
  16. E

friday night party night with the soulminers!

Hi all, if any of you are at a lose end tonight the soulminers are playing in O’Neill’s on st Mary st tonight from about 9.30. They are a great soul band and really know how to get the party started!!!!!!
  17. E

Devils vs Blaze, Sun 28th 6pm. Chat/Updates

yeah the comments from certain fans, i thought was really bad, like to see them do it. we as fans also need to get into gear in the second and most of the thrid there was no singing no drumming nothing....we ALL need to stop moaning and get behind our team...i'm sure the player would love to...