Search results

1. P

Who is new equipment manager?

Stick boy and an Equipment Manager are 2 completely different things
  2. P

Devils Vs Clan - 14 Dec 18 - CC 1/4 Final

No balls at all, that’s the problem. Talk is cheap and guys know it with Lordo. Or maybe letting Faryna and Kemp go as they were not his ‘boys’ is where the problem highlights more!
  3. P

Who is new equipment manager?

I don’t know but I know he has no previous experience within hockey and comes from a football background! Weird!
  4. P

Devils Vs Clan - 14 Dec 18 - CC 1/4 Final

A repetitive thing with this team. lordo for the first time doesn’t seem to getting to grips with this team and we are not learning from mistakes from previous games. A very very disappointing night (no disrespect to Clan) being knocked out after leading 4-3 on agh and being at home against an...
  5. P

Hmmmmm.

Maybe he chose to go? ‍♂️ Sounds like to me he’s going elsewhere
  6. P

Hmmmmm.

Announced kemps Gone
  7. P

Devils Vs Flames - 5 Dec 18 - League

Huge win. Mental hurdle maybe winning in OT again. Think there are still some question marks but they can wait for another day. Big night too with giants losing. Fournier proving why he’s the best D man in the league yet again. I think Lordo has a lot to work on but we’re sitting pretty right...
  8. P

Faryna Leaves

From what I know...there is nothing ugly behind the scenes at all. All is quite well. Mick Kemp and Devils parted way amicably and both felt it was right to do so as he wanted to go back to Coventry. Without faryna I hear it was him just wanting to go home too. No drama I understand, these...
  9. P

Faryna Leaves

Very disappointed. Always will think there is more to this then meets the eye. On a side note, I’ve heard Mick Kemp has left the club too and is heading back up north. Very strange times.
  10. P

Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All Teams 2018/2019

Agreed. I personally hear little rumours regarding us and that’s a credit to the club for being water tight as you say. I would hazard a guess only Kelman, Lord and Kemp are in the loop with players returning or new signings, for there respective reasons.
  11. P

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2018/19

Has it? We announced 4 signings in one go, (all key/big signings). By all accounts Dease being released was a long, long time coming, and we seem to have upgraded from what I know. The assistant coach one, I’ll concede, is unknown. Everything else, just hot air for me. We’re the champions...
  12. P

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2018/19

I like the look of the shirt! The wife thinks he’s going to be a hit with the ladies
  13. P

Pre Season

I actually enjoy watching us against Coventry. Normally chippy, entertaining games so I quite like getting a good look at them pre-season.
  14. P

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2018/19

Hook has signed in Belfast apparently
  15. P

Nott Simpson... Thanks!

Thank you for all the service!! Been fantastic!!
  16. P

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2018/19

I’ve heard the same. Dease has been released. Just hope we can get someone who knows the league etc, one of the toughest roles on the team and pretty damn important to have a good one. There’s not many in the U.K. so we may have to go abroad for one?