Search results

1. Mooney#16

Cardiff Devils 2019/20.

Just wanted to start a thread where we can actually appreciate what this team achieved this year as it looks like they won’t be crowned champions but should still take the applause and accolades of one. They went further than ever before in the CHL with some stunning performances against top...
  2. Mooney#16

Positive Mental Attitude. Go get the prize.

Now there's been a bit of a rocky end to the season but there's two games left to go out on a high. People have had there opinions heard and it's done. Let's all just post some messages of support that could quite easily be read out to the guys in the build up to this Saturday's semi final and...
  3. Mooney#16

Hotham

Sometimes you have to take stock and see what a good player you are having the honour of watching. Whilst there are some great players out there right now Hotham has to be taking a run at league MVP. He is a class above in this league. For a D to be sitting third in overall scoring with a...
  4. Mooney#16

Tony Tony Tony. What have you done.

I could go into a big rant but his position is untenable. Resign your post effective immediately Tony Smith. You serve yourself not the league, it's fans or UK hockey in general. Hey Belfast stiffed you. Man up. Your small fry. Take your medicine and get on with it but trying to win a league...
  5. Mooney#16

Ben O'Connor. That goal and what it means.

First of tip of the hat to you Ben O'Connor. That was as skillful and ballsy a move as I've seen and to pull it of you deserve all the plaudits coming your way. Now just to rehash an old arguement. The future of hockey in this country revolves around the success / failure of the national team...
  6. Mooney#16

Highlights Packages

I mean this in a constructive criticism way and realize there are all sorts of technology issues associated with putting these together and we're lucky to have them at all in reality. But as a bit of feedback. I don't like them. If I'm honest I can do without the interviews or save them for the...
  7. Mooney#16

Rod Hinks

Has passed away. Too young to be taken and believe he leaves some young kids behind. Never saw the best of him as a Devil but a great career. Sad news.
  8. Mooney#16

EIHL Play Off Format. Stick or Twist.

Question for all just raised in case the EIHL want to know of public opinion towards this for future reference. Would you like the EIHL Play Offs to remain as the current format i.e four games (Quater Final, Semi Final and Final). Or Would you like it changed to a series format covering a...