Search results

1. Devils86

Panthers sign...,

It's Otto who has un-Finnish-ed business in Nottingham Nieminen returns for 24/25 https://www.panthers.co.uk/home/nieminen-signs-new-deal-with-panthers
  2. Devils86

Panthers sign...,

....not sure yet but they announce it tonight. Thought we had another week before having to set up the traditional off-season threads!
  3. Devils86

Stars Vs Devils - PO 1/4 Final - 14th April 24 - FO 17:00

Chad has a lower body injury
  4. Devils86

Clan v Devils - League - 7th april 24 - FO 1700

So just to get it straight in my head (I started doing a round up of each possible result and what each team would need but it got far too complex and my head started hurting!): Panthers v Storm (4pm) - Realistically Panthers have to win by any means, as a single point probably leaves it too...
  5. Devils86

Devils Vs Blaze - League - 6th April 24 - FO 19:00

Wall not getting minutes screams volumes. We had zero puck luck and Blaze had it all but we made it too easy for them. The SHG, the chip from nowhere - it was as if everything that could go wrong, did. As ASHIPP said, thankfully that game didn't affect us more than momentum etc Hope Pete laid...
  6. Devils86

Devils Vs Blaze - League - 6th April 24 - FO 19:00

There's a lot of hockey to be played tomorrow
  7. Devils86

Devils V Giants - League - 31st March 24 - FO 1800

Giants have two games left and are on 68 points, their maximum is therefore 72 we currently stand with 73, with three games left. https://www.eliteleague.co.uk/standings
  8. Devils86

Steelers v Devils - League - 30th March 24 - FO 1900

As a 'hands up' moment I have zero knowledge of playing etc and just judge it on what I see: but if you are a backup you need to grab your opportunities when they come along (like Kozun did at times and ended up as a starter elsewhere). Neither Booth or Wall instilled any confidence and for...
  9. Devils86

You'll have to remind me of that. Has not impressed since his first game....
  10. Devils86

When Bowns has a mare we have nobody else to turn to. Always the risk when you expect your No.1 to carry the burden of most games. But tbf how many mares has Bowns had this season? Not many
  11. Devils86

Help needed please

Never mind - hope you find a pair. I have posted on Twitter/X asking if anyone has any for sale - will let you know if anyone messages me
  12. Devils86

Help needed please

Offer stands
  13. Devils86

Help needed please

I'll take your Green 18/19 diagonal green jersey, and you can have my 2 STs for the night LOL
  14. Devils86

Devils v Panthers - League - 24th Mar 24 - FO 1600

I thought he was in trouble as soon as the Panther crumpled. He did turn away late which presented the numbers - thought it was from behind rather than a typical boarding call myself as he (from memory) went into the plexi. For me it was more of a minor penalty but I say that with red tinted...
  15. Devils86

Devils v Panthers - League - 24th Mar 24 - FO 1600

My head hurts, this is like "I'm Spartacus" Or: "I'm Brian" "No, I'm Brian and so's my wife" How about we agree that the Devils have not been as consistent as we would have liked.
  16. Devils86

Devils v Panthers warm up jersey

Ironically Mrs Devils86 came away with the Cole Sanford/Cody Donaghey #44 shirt - truly one of a kind
  17. Devils86

Devils v Panthers warm up jersey

Fair play to the Devils and the designer (I think an 8 year old) but not sure Cole Sanford is a fan. If you look at the Devils SM - either that or he feels odd being in Cody's jersey... Great work all round
  18. Devils86

Devils v Steelers - League - 20th Mar 24 - FO 1930

Thank god those two waved off goals didn't affect the outcome - probably spurred us on tbh. I liked the balance of one commentator from each side - but I say that after a 4-0 win against the Orange, so maybe ask me the same after a dismal display against Clan or Fife...
  19. Devils86

Also their first shutout in AGES since we shut them out last 4-0 in IAW....have to check Twitter for the exact number of days. (Edit: from 2nd April 2023 - 20th March 2024, 353 days and X games) Interesting that had Flames behaved like Orange did last night: (a) we wouldn't haven't been called...
  20. Devils86

Fantastic game tonight. Effort and fight all through the side. Bowns solid as ever. Only mistakes across the 60 were when we gave up some chances short handed to the Orange by passing straight at them. Don and Batch were impressive. Barrow and Alderson seem to playing for a contract recently -...