Search results

1. E

Fan Survey

That fan survey summary seems a little light on content. The EIHL website seems to gloss over the main issues where more detail would have been nice. I wonder if they’ll release it in full. On the plus side, isn’t it great to know that 70% of us have a pet? WTaF is that about?
  2. E

Continental Cup

Guildford not entering the Conti Cup. Might not be news to others but it’s news to me. I heard there were fears about their rink. Must be disappointing for the fans. https://www.guildfordflames.com/flames_not_entering_continental_cup
  3. E

Steelers v Giants

Christ…. That’s a long intro. Surely the league need to do something about that. No point having a warm up when you’re standing around that long! Steelers to strike back in this one. 4-1
  4. E

Skalde

Gone?
  5. E

Playoff Weekend

Is it me or are the tickets for the Playoff weekend more expensive than usual? £120. Before anybody suggests.... I'm aware the league has lost money due to Covid and lets not talk about the 3rd and 4th placed game.
  6. E

Playoff Weekend

Season extended by a week. Playoff finals on the 30th April
  7. E

EIHL Q&A

Good Live Chat Q&A with John D and Dean Smith. Good work guys and a good beard John. Interesting insight and a very honest and relaxed Dean Smith which was good to see. Worth a view.
  8. E

Devils v Sheffield on Freesports

This Sunday on 422 on Sky. Program starts at 5:30pm for those that can’t make it to the Viola.
  9. E

Fournier wins POTW

Doesn’t need much else other than to say.... thoroughly deserved. I’ve not seen a player since Doug McE skate so smoothly with the puck. Just a joy to watch.
  10. E

Struggling for Playoff Tickets....

Just thought I’d post this in case anyone was struggling for playoff tickets and missed this. Looks like a bit of fun too. Not sure we have many betting options when it comes to hockey with the bigger betting sites. http://hub.predictorbet.co.uk/playoffs_vip/ Also noticed that Nottingham had...
  11. E

Champions League

Is that Aled (with a cold) doing the commentary? Fair play. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. E

Playoff Format

I’ve just seen that the league have released the playoff format for this year and it’s back to the common sense seeding of the league positions without it being over complicated by conference winners.... 1st plays 8th etc. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. E

Inferno Donation

Hope you guys don’t mind me posting this but I seemed to remember last year that I gave a small donation to help with the running costs of the Inferno and MNL. Neither of which I could do without. I haven’t seen anything this year and I’m sure it’s not the kind of thing you, the Forum owners...
  14. E

GB

Stupid question. The GB game the BBC are covering now against the Netherlands, is that the full GB, under 21s or the u21s etc stepping up as our season is still going? Excuse my ignorance but I didn't recognise many of the names in the team. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. E

No body checks in hockey

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p04xs05k
  16. E

The Run In....

Looking towards Finny and other fellow stato's here - bit of laziness on my part - I see we've lost 7 games so far this season.....what have the eventual leagues winners lost in total over the last few season please? As much as I'd love us to go unbeaten, our run in against the Giants, Steelers...
  17. E

If only the EIHL had something like this.....

How great would this be if the Elite league disciplinary panel had something like this?.... http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=610834 It probably wouldn't change some of the inconsistencies but it would be great to understand why they make the decisions they do. Appreciate that back in the...
  18. E

Player of the week

Max!! Thoroughly deserved.
  19. E

Dave Simms DS = BS

I think I write this post every season but this year it just seems to be unbearable. The guy is a complete fool. Not only does he do his usual completely unprofessional act by promoting his own team and mentioning the Steelers with every breath - seriously have you ever noticed how many times...
  20. E

Canada V USA

Apologies if this isn't in the right place. I'll leave it to the moderators to decide and ultimately move it but can anyone tell me how I can catch the USA V Canada game please? It's not on the red button....disaster!! Thank you