Search results

1. Kevlar68

Myers retires

https://www.icehockeyuk.co.uk/matthew-myers-retires-from-international-ice-hockey/
  2. Kevlar68

What the hell.......

What the hell are these items...
  3. Kevlar68

Best enforcer ever!

Sign this guy Now! https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0SDeNWQfEdinaKBXV74XUUQYbtHHqkd6G22BmxpMyVqSmKBSqj8XMyFBri2atdSuLl&id=501155204
  4. Kevlar68

Signed jersey washing care advice please

Have a game worn printed Xmas jersey that's signed but need to wash it. Any advice on best way to wash it without losing signature. Thanks in advance.
  5. Kevlar68

Tonights game 2 x tickets for sale.

2 seats together in Block 10 for tonight’s game v Dundee. 1 adult, 1 child. £25 for both. The child ticket can be changed to adult for a fee at reception. Can send via email/text message or meet at rink. PM me.
  6. Kevlar68

Petr Cech

Loan move to giants. Could be a smart move for boost of shirt sales. Chelsea legend, buy a shirt, get it signed, nice collectors shirt.
  7. Kevlar68

Do you like the new logo poll

Just a simple poll to see how what people are thinking.
  8. Kevlar68

Joey Martin game worn for sale

£240 Joey Martin. From the 2016-17 title winning season. Some marks due to game wear, but overall in very good condition. Size Large.
  9. Kevlar68

Cardiff Devils Welsh-Canadian-French relations being built

In Paris building our relations with French-canadian friends. Cardiff Devils shirt being handed over on Sunday for the wall of the great canadian bar,Paris. Don't mind being a scout :cool:
  10. Kevlar68

This season please.....

Can we have a new intro without the Devils are champions please. It's starting to grate on me :cool:
  11. Kevlar68

Looking for......

Ok, so, we're going to Paris in 12 days time and i'm looking for anyone who would sell any size devils jersey, stitched version with any player(Players only not personalised) in a reasonably good condition. The reason for this is we drink in a bar called The Great Canadian which has all ice...
  12. Kevlar68

CARDIFF DEVILS CROWNED CHAMPION'S

Congrats to cardiff devils under 14's crowned division 2 champions. Well done boys and here's hoping some can develop through the scheme to become full fledged professional devils in the near future.
  13. Kevlar68

Batch used team signed stick 2018-19 for sale

Had this stick up on my bar wall then on wall at home but now in new home and nowhere for stick to hang. 2018-19 season including Ben blood signature. £50 ONO, collection only
  14. Kevlar68

Petr Cech to play for Giants

https://www.bbc.com/sport/ice-hockey/65297173
  15. Kevlar68

Mike MacWilliam - A gent and pure class

So, i've mentioned on here before that i used to talk to Mac quite a bit during his time with the Devils and he was my favorite player. In November last year my fiancee sent him a message explaining who i was and asking could she send my shirts to him for him to sign as a surprise for me for...
  16. Kevlar68

New song ideas to be added into a new intro

I know this has been mentioned before but the inferno members always come up with some good ideas to give the intro a new lease of life, So i shall start the ball rolling. I would like part of and including the chorus of Imagine Dragons - "Warriors" used at some point in the intro. I've added...
  17. Kevlar68

Talk about a kick in the nuts!

Jonathan Quick traded but in his last season with L.A.Kings, i would be absolutely gutted and without a send off after all that time...
  18. Kevlar68

Cole Sandford - Signed Game Worn 2022/23 Home Jersey

Selling this jersey as not a fan of the printed jerseys so doubt I'll ever wear it and all my other shirts are the stitched jerseys. £250, if needs to be posted i will cover postage costs. PM me if interested and I'll get back to you asap
  19. Kevlar68

New arena update

Well, as always before even a foundation stone is laid they looking at more money, 100 million more :eek: https://www.business-live.co.uk/economic-development/spiralling-cost-cardiffs-new-indoor-25903669
  20. Kevlar68

Merry Christmas to all Inferno members

Well, it's almost here, Christmas bleatings to one and all, ding dong merrily on high the Christmas elves are weeping, it's that time of year for meeting up with people you try to avoid all year round and receive gifts that will sit in a cupboard for years or be re-gifted or put on ebay. It's no...