Search results

1. M

2009-10 Wes Jarvis Black Jersey for sale

As it says on the tin, I have a 2009-10 black Wes Jarvis jersey for sale. Shirt is game worn with marks to show, fight strap and 'A' stitched on too. From memory Wes was voted into one of the teams of the year that season too. Can also include COA. Open to offers. Cheers
  2. M

So who's supporting who today?

I imagine the Panthers fans will be out in force today but barring Coventry do you agree it's safe to say that everyone else will be behind us? Hopefully we can drown out the Panthers in their own barn. COME ON DEVILS!!!!
  3. M

Brad Voth

Heard in Cov last night that he is in a bad way following his injury in Belfast. Something to do with a nerve in his lower back which is seriously affecting his mobility and making him very nauseous. Now what I've heard may not be 100% accurate but if it is true fingers crossed for a speedy...
  4. M

If.....

.....I win the EuroMillions tonight I promise to buy the club from Mr Ragan! Driving home tonight I was thinking about what I would do if I came into millions and owned the club. What would you do? Max
  5. M

The Smith Bros.

Going to keep it short and sweet but just want to point out that IMO Kenton and Mark have been fantastic these last few months. I know every player has excelled and the team has been pulling up tree's but these 2, as they're not the flashiest of players, maybe don't get the recognition they...
  6. M

Steelers v Panthers tonight

So it's the 1st leg of the other semi-final tonight and I think the general opinion amongst those Ive spoke to would prefer putting one over the steelers in the final. Does anyone know if there is a webcast for this tonight? Max
  7. M

Should Franny's number 29 be retired?

Just a thought I had this morning, after 400+ games and giving up alot of his time for training and games (whilst holding down a full-time job), does anyone agree that Franny should be honoured with his jersey number being raised to the roof? He has shown such commitment to the Devils for a...
  8. M

Any rec games soon?

Feel free to move this mods if it's in the wrong section. Just curious if there are any rec games booked in at the tent for anytime soon, hopefully Sunday 21st? Those play-offs seem an eternity ago.....! Max
  9. M

Tonight

Forget farewell parties, forget season tickets, forget everything else. Don't forget your voices though!!! Let's get right behind the team and support them from beginning to end. Tonight is a massive game and let's show the team how much it means to us all. I'm proud to be a Devil after last...
  10. M

Bob the Pilot?

Fancy sorting out a trip to Belfast for Saturday Bob?? Go on, you know you want to! :D Anyone making the journey? Max
  11. M

Play off finals weekend tickets

Afternoon all, After initially deciding that me and the missus weren't going to bother with the play-offs this year our stance has gradually weakened. So now we'll definitely be in Nottingham Devils or no Devils. I know we may have left this a bit late but does anyone know where we can order...
  12. M

Will this be a success?

http://www.itpie2.co.uk/Newsheadline.aspx?cpid=210 Just read about an all-star game being held at the Skydome in February. Do you think this will attract much interest from anything other than Blaze fans? And if you were picking the squad, which 2 imports and which 2 brits would you chose from...
  13. M

Andrew Sharp

Has anyone seen the clip of Sharp taking a right beating from Clouthier in the first game v The Phoenix this weekend? I thought it was a joy to behold. As a side note too, Cruikshank was given a game penalty for 3rd man in during this incident, and according to IH update, he'd already been...
  14. M

Manchester Sunday

Was half thinking of making the journey up this coming Sunday. Out of curiosity, is anyone else making the trip?
  15. M

Player 121's - noticeable changes

Anyone else notice the fact that Stoney was demoted from alternate captain last night? I may be wrong but I'm sure Stoney and Silverthorn started the season with the 'A' and Im sure that it was Silver and MacIver last night. Also, think that playing Hinks on the 3rd line may be the kick he...