Search results

1. M

2009-10 Wes Jarvis Black Jersey for sale

DevilsAW I've replied to your PM.
  2. M

I'm sorry, I'd totally forgotten I'd posted this. Jersey is still available. Looking for £100. Cheers
  3. M

As it says on the tin, I have a 2009-10 black Wes Jarvis jersey for sale. Shirt is game worn with marks to show, fight strap and 'A' stitched on too. From memory Wes was voted into one of the teams of the year that season too. Can also include COA. Open to offers. Cheers
  4. M

Booing

Can't boo a professional sports team that have lost 5 at home and are performing so poorly? How soft are some of you!
  5. M

Devils Vs Panthers - 22nd September - 6:45pm F/O - Chatter

Re: Devils Vs Panthers - 22nd September - 6:45pm F/O - Chatt If there were another set of goals behind the main ones we'd be a formidable team. Every power play, dump it, play behind the net, lose it. Repeat. I think I counted something like 2 shots on target during the 5 min power play. That's...
  6. M

Any news on Lacosta

Wasn't comparing him to anyone. Just taking them for what they were they don't particularly inspire me. I think it was DevilDom (I may be wrong) who said he'd be tempted to give the experience to Joe and I'd be inclined to agree. Alternatively (and I'm sure G & Franny explored all the other...
  7. M

Any news on Lacosta

Great stats :?
  8. M

Devils v Giants - 08/09 @ 18:15 - League - Chat/Updates

My thoughts on the game for what they're worth: Was curious to see how we'd do against one of the bigger teams after starting well last night. We're notoriously bad travellers. Thought Joe did alright in net. We know any back up is going to concede a few but the first especially and one or two...
  9. M

Lord Andrew signs for Devils

I doubt G and Franny have seen him play live so the same way they can sign a player based on video clips, stats and others opinions I'm sure the fans are entitled to form their own opinions also.
  10. M

Devils Vs Capitals - Saturday 19th, 7pm - Chat/Updates

I can get there but wouldn't mind too much if there another blizzard that snows me in!!
  11. M

Devils Vs Hull - Sat, Jan 5, 7:00 pm - Chat / Update

Frustrates me greatly. I think other teams have figured him out too.
  12. M

Devils Vs Hull - Sat, Jan 5, 7:00 pm - Chat / Update

Few positives from tonight for me. Jesse Gimblett sets down a good marker in his fight right from the off then we don't see anything else of him for the rest of the game. Hand all the while continues to niggle, slash and chirp right the way through. Now he's not the most technically gifted D...
  13. M

Elite League Discipline from Devil V Blaze

Absolute distance!!!! Honestly thinking about jacking it all in, season ticket or not! I can deal with the bans but for Coventry to have nothing and even a match rescinded is a joke. EIHL - joke of a league
  14. M

Devils v Blaze - 28/10 6:00pm - CC - Chat/Updates

Wonder what the end result will be with all this. Any update on police situation? Got me thinking mind, people like Egener wouldn't take these liberties if we had someone like Vother around. Deeds needs a good power forward around, think that would be the perecr addition with G back on D. Max
  15. M

New signing being announced tomorrow

Andrew Sharp?! *gulp* :o
  16. M

Devils v Giants - 27/09 7:30pm - League - Chat/Updates

Sorry Finny, you're more than entitled to your opinion but the only part of your post I agree with is the very last sentence. Max
  17. M

Devils v Giants - 27/09 7:30pm - League - Chat/Updates

I cant tell you how peed off I am after that game! I can deal with losing, it happens. But to lose in that manner at our home rink is shameful. No grit, no desire, no heart or passion. I said at 1-0 we needed a spark, something we have had in previous years with Vother & Tylor. Deeds doesn't do...
  18. M

Devils Vs Blaze –29th August 7.30pm Face Off-Chat/Updates

Re: Devils Vs Blaze –29th September 7.30pm Face Off-Chat/Upd How could the league issue a ban from an incident in a friendly game? It's purely a game arranged by 2 teams without any league involvement. Anyway, my thoughts on tonight, enjoyed the game. Always going to be a bit scrappy...
  19. M

Belfast latest signing

This guy looks like he could be quite useful!!
  20. M

An Interview with Tylor Michel

I think people sound a bit bitter on here. As has been mentioned, someone has taken their own time to interview and publish an article on a player, undoubtedly for free and in their own time, in an attempt to give the sport greater publicity (which is exactly what it needs) and people are...